Senior Coordinator, Inventory ManagementCardinal Health - Peabody, MA
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Must have strong speaking, written, analytical, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and make crucial decisions.
- Be able to adept with computer software, especially databases and spreadsheets.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and manage many tasks at once, while maintaining communication with all involved within the supply chain.
- HS Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years experience in related field
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
20 days 7 hours ago
applySenior Coordinator, Inventory Management Cardinal Health - Peabody, MA, United States
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr Director Campaign Management National Multi Market
- Partnership Coordinator
- Sr Supply Chain Planner
- E1625:Manufacturing Engineer Sr Stf
- Senior Manager, IT Services & Support
View More Jobs in Peabody, MA:
- View More Jobs in Peabody, MA
- More Senior Coordinator Inventory Management Jobs in Peabody, MA
- More Cardinal Health Jobs in Peabody, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Senior Coordinator Inventory Management Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Cardinal Health Jobs in Massachusetts