Senior Business AnalystUnisys - Baltimore, MD
Summary / Description
We are a seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst interested in joining our team in Baltimore, MD and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will be involved in facilitating requirements gathering from the business units and translating them into Use cases / User stories so the Software Development team can execute on them. Primary responsibilities include creation and management of requirement and design artifacts, management of requirement elicitation meetings and liaise between stakeholder, technology architects, quality assurance and development.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Experience creating and maintaining requirements, specifically User Stories in an Agile workstream
• Experience interacting with both test and development teams
• Experience creating and maintaining standard requirements and test SDLC documentation such as the RTM
• Experience with requirements tools such as DOORS, Caliber, and Rational RequisitePro
• Experience with multi-purpose tools used for things like issue tracking such as JIRA, Serena TeamTrack, and IBM ClearQuest
• Strong communication skills with a confident and assertive demeanor
• Ability to work independently and work across an integrated project team
• Experience with JIRA preferred • Experience with functional testing
• Applications requirement and modeling and experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the full system development life cycle.
• BS degree & minimum of 5 years of experience or equivalent blend of degree-level education and experience.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Apply for this job at http://unisys.contacthr.com/58592672
View More Unisys Federal Jobs
3 days 21 hours ago
applySenior Business Analyst Unisys - Baltimore, MD, United States
We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst (Baltimore, MD)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Sr Business Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
- Sr Business Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
- Sr. Business Process Analyst
View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD:
- View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Senior Business Analyst Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Unisys Jobs in Baltimore, MD