Senior Associate Audit - Data AnalyticsAmgen, Inc. - Tampa, FL
Amgen is seeking a Senior Associate Corporate Audit to join its Technology Solutions team to support the data analytics initiative within Corporate Audit. The Senior Associate will have an integral role in the implementation of data solutions that provide robust insights to the business. This includes creating/maintaining processes for receiving and transferring data to and from various business partner systems, transforming and combining data from various sources, designing schemas for the data, developing critical metrics, and delivering reporting solutions to support Corporate Audit objectives.
The Sr Associate - Data Analytics will report to the Sr Manager Corporate Audit IS based at Amgen's Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world's leading biotechnology companies.
Corporate Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the operations of Amgen. Corporate Audit supports the achievement of Amgen's business objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Amgen's risk management, control and governance processes.
Key Activities for the Sr Associate Corporate Audit - Data Analytic include:
* Work collaboratively with IT teams, internal business partners and external vendors to identify, understand, implement and support new business capabilities around business intelligence while maintaining alignment to Corporate Audit objectives
* Design and develop processes to extract data received from various internal and external sources, transform them into meaningful data elements relevant to the business, combine various data elements, and load them into various types of database schemas
* Support the audit teams through the onboarding of new, or maintaining, data sets and systems
* Analyze data to identify and implement new data and reporting solutions that provide meaningful insight to improve effectiveness of the audit planning and execution across our audit universe
* Analyze business needs, develop metrics, as well as design and develop reporting solutions to make the metrics available to the audit team and business users
* Provide production support for data related processes to ensure business continuity, performance, and integrity of reports, dashboards and other business visible data solutions
* Drive efficiencies around the use of technology solutions within the audit methodology and related processes
* Travel: International and Domestic travel up to 10% may be essential
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Finance experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Finance experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Finance experience
* 2 years of proven success in roles involving working in Business Process and Data Analysis for large IT related projects and identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets - Audit Analytics and/or CAATs
* Proficient with techniques in data cleansing, blending, analysis, and validation - Alteryx Designer
* 2 years of Tableau development experience (v10.0 ) building and deploying Tableau dashboards for multiple mid-to large size organizations
* Proficient in analyzing data within relational database systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle 11g or above, etc?), including connecting to data, building relationships between tables, grouping data, and producing cohesive analyses
* Proficient in SQL, PL SQL, Oracle, VBA, and / or other technical skills related to data extraction, transformation and loading
* Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills to foster collaboration with individuals at all levels of technical knowledge and succeed in a highly matrixed environment
* Self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task and comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic work environment
* Experience with SAP ECC, SAP HANA, Concur, Ariba
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. BACH_a33d1a
You must first register
to view this information.
Tampa - Florida - USA
5 days 19 hours ago
applySenior Associate Audit - Data Analytics Amgen, Inc. - Tampa, FL, United States
Amgen discovers, develops, manufactures, and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A leader in biotechnology since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science’s promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, bone disease, and other serious illnesses.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- E&C Independence Compliance Operations - Senior Associat...
- RAS IT Audit Senior Associate
- Consumer & Community Banking Complaints Intelligence Com...
- Consumer & Community Banking Complaints Intelligence Com...
View More Jobs in Tampa, FL:
- View More Jobs in Tampa, FL
- More Senior Associate Audit Data Analytics Jobs in Tampa, FL
- More Amgen, Inc. Jobs in Tampa, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Senior Associate Audit Data Analytics Jobs in Florida
- More Amgen, Inc. Jobs in Florida