Senior Analyst, Business Unit Finance - 66564Northern Trust Corporation - Chicago, IL
Senior Analyst, Business Unit Finance - 66564
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5349518 Responsible for forecasting, planning and analysis of Asset Management's Multi-Manager Solutions product lines. Builds annual plans based on insights into revenue and expense drivers and in consultation with the Asset Management business leaders. Analyzes results, researches variances, studies trends to inform forecasting, and provides financial reporting for the business unit.
Knowledge/Skills:The role requires broad financial and accounting knowledge and business acumen; strong analytical tool proficiency, presentation, and oral and written communication skills. Candidates must possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment and build relationships across a matrix structure.
Major Duties:• Develops strong relationships and closely coordinates with Business Unit and Corporate Financial Management personnel. Serves as a trusted advisor to product line managers in conducting planning, forecasting and profitability analysis.
• Responsible for Business Unit Financial Reporting & Analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting, Profitability Analysis, Financial Modeling, Strategic Planning, and Special Projects.
• Participates in developing the business unit's profit, capital and strategic plans.
• Manages projects, including planning, organizing, and directing activities towards project goal completion, including management reporting
• Provide thought leadership in specific subject matters with other financial team members to drive improvements to financial status and increase productivity
5 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance, treasury, accounting or investment management related roles. Relevant degrees in Finance or Accounting preferred, though others will be considered. Previous experience in financial planning and forecasting is a plus.
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of June 30, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:•$126 billion in banking assets •$7.4 trillion in assets under custody •$9.3 trillion in assets under custody/administration •$1.0 trillion in assets under management
applySenior Analyst, Business Unit Finance - 66564 Northern Trust Corporation - Chicago, IL, United States
Northern Trust (Nasdaq:NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions to corporations, institutions and affluent individuals. For more than 120 years, we have evolved with the changing needs of our clients and our world.
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Senior Analyst Business Unit Finance 66564 Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Northern Trust Corporation Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Senior Analyst Business Unit Finance 66564 Jobs in Illinois
- More Northern Trust Corporation Jobs in Illinois