Senior Advisor, Diversity & InclusionRaymond James Financial, Inc. - Saint Petersburg, FL
Senior Advisor, Diversity & Inclusion','1702727','!*!Job Summary:
Under general direction, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to think systematically about diversity and inclusion initiatives. Believes in the power of inclusion and supports the Diversity & Inclusion team to develop and implement initiatives that are designed to both increase inclusion across the organization, and increase diversity awareness among associates and within local communities. Contributes to driving strategy implementation, building infrastructure and governance of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, and managing metrics and vendors. Frequently interacts with managers, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), the Leadership Development team, Human Resources and associates across the firm. Supports special projects and initiatives, and engages in diversity-related community activities. Works to become a trusted voice that respects and values others. Influences strategic direction, develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions. Supports comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs. Maintains extensive contact with internal customers, including Senior Management, to identify research, analyze, and resolve issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and sustain partnerships across the organization to reinforce the principle that diversity is a business imperative.• Support the implementation of diversity strategies.• Identify, implement and improve initiatives that support the four essential pillars of the diversity strategy: recruitment, engagement, development and measurement. • Identify and create internal and external opportunities to increase brand awareness such as: websites, blogs, social media, speaking opportunities, diversity events and board/committees.• Maintain annual events calendar and ensure the participation of appropriate staff members.• Support all diversity recruiting events and activities, as needed. • Contribute to write-ups that include inclusion and diversity content for award submission.• Maintain Diversity & Inclusion content both internally and externally.• Analyze performance measures and compile quarterly diversity statistics and bi-annual diversity reports in order to evaluate the effectiveness of diversity initiatives. Generate a diversity scorecard. • Maintain the practices of current ERG’s [Women’s Interactive Network (WIN), LGBTA Pride Network, Veteran’s Network, African Heritage Network (AHN), Hispanic Network (HN) and the Young Professionals Network (YPN)]. Develop and support future ERG’s as well.• In partnership with the Human Resources, Talent Development, and Marketing teams, support diversity education and support material rollouts.• Serve as the content owner of our Diversity Information website. Perform any necessary maintenance and updates.• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
','!*!Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic processes used in a Human Resources organization.• Diversity & Inclusion concepts and methods.• Diverse communities, national organizations, and institutions.• Change management and project management methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communications. • Strong project management skills. • Demonstrating sound judgment and taking informed risks.• Using analysis and problem-solving skills while applying Diversity & Inclusion principles.• Driving business solutions through systematic tracking and monitoring deliverables.• Anticipating potential issues before they arise.• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.• Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Planning skills.
• Build relationships and interact effectively with all levels of associates, including cross-functional and external stakeholders. • Willingness and ability to respond to associates with enthusiasm and a service orientation.• Coordinate multiple projects concurrently.• Communicate crisply and candidly, influence, and foster candid dialogue.• Drive collaboration among individuals and groups.• Work in a team-based environment.• Problem solve and makes decisions when variables, alternatives, and outcomes are not clearly defined.• Serve as a facilitator of change with multiple audiences.• Speak with positive energy using strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.• Manage multiple priorities and multi-task.• Adapt to change and be action-oriented.• Navigate complexities and demonstrate a business perspective broader than one function. • Maintain confidence, use sound judgment, and exercise discretion to ensure the integrity of all Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources, and talent processes.
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) with a minimum of three (3) years in a business-related field with diversity-related experience and/or community involvement. ~or~• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion, Organization Development, Talent Management or a related field.
• None required.
#LI-NG1','Human Resources','US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg','','Human Resources','Full-time','Day Job','Yes, 25 % of the Time','Senior Advisor, Diversity & Inclusion'
12 days 17 hours ago
applySenior Advisor, Diversity & Inclusion Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Saint Petersburg, FL, United States
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Global Legal Solutions/Regional Operations Officer
- Cyberspace and Strategic Advisor, Principal - 00048365
View More Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL:
- View More Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
- More Senior Advisor Diversity Inclusion Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Senior Advisor Diversity Inclusion Jobs in Florida
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Florida