Senior Actuarial Associate (Annuities)Prudential Financial, Inc - Newark, NJ
['Senior Actuarial Associate (Annuities)','ANN000MA','!*!
Prudential Annuities develops, markets, and services an array of fixed and variable annuity products designed to help investors generate guaranteed income that they cannot outlive. It is a leading provider of innovative variable annuity products, with over $150 billion of variable annuity assets under management.
You will be a member of the Analysis team within the Annuities Assumption Analytics and Modeling Infrastructure Team and
· Support analysis for inforce management and strategic initiatives
· Implement and maintain analytical tools or approaches for understanding and explaining our business
· Interact with and collect / compile results from Annuities and Corporate partners
','!*!· Actuarial exam progress with a degree in mathematics, actuarial science, finance, computer science, or other related quantitative fields
· Experience with variable and fixed annuities preferred
· Experience with actuarial projection systems (e.g., GGY AXIS) and Excel/VBA
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Actuarial','United States-New Jersey-Newark','United States-Connecticut-Shelton','Full-time','','Senior Actuarial Associate (Annuities)
84 days 20 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr Actuarial Associate ( Modeling Center of Excellence~ Reti...
- Actuarial Associate (Long Term Care)
- Senior Actuarial Associate, Pricing & Product Developmen...
- Sr Actuarial Associate (Pension Risk Transfer Modeling and I...
View More Jobs in Newark, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Newark, NJ
- More Senior Actuarial Associate (Annuities) Jobs in Newark, NJ
- More Insurance Jobs in Newark, NJ
- More Prudential Financial, Inc Jobs in Newark, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Senior Actuarial Associate (Annuities) Jobs in New Jersey
- More Insurance Jobs in Newark, NJ
- More Prudential Financial, Inc Jobs in New Jersey