Seasonal Contracts Processor- Atlantic CityWyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC - Atlantic City, NJ
Seasonal Contracts Processor- Atlantic City','1807260','!*!Seasonal Contracts Processor
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
The seasonal Contracts Processor is responsible for auditing contract documents for compliance with Wyndham standards, verifying all contract financial information and funds, as well as performing routine data entry including maintenance of audit exception reporting. The Contract Processor will also be responsible for working with sales staff and customers to cure audit exceptions and maintaining and reporting daily workflow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure contracts worksheets are approved and given to the QA managers for processing.
· Ensure all contracts are returned in a timely manner accurately signed and all documentation attached for submission to corporate.
· Process all incoming contracts for transmittal to corporate office
· Record all money transactions; make deposits
· Proofread contracts for accuracy; and ensure notarization is accurate and complete.
· Provide daily support to the Administrative Manager
· Assist with necessary duties to ensure all contracts are processed for Consumer Finance
· Ensure all contracts are input in system and then validate by running daily reports Assist sales staff, to include Managers, Directors and Administrative Director/Manager
· Ensure Sales Kits are put together to ensure efficient Contracting process for New Owners ','!*!EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Strong PC skills to include MS Word, Excel and 10-Key Data Entry skills
· Notary Public license/certification is preferred
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Able to prioritize effectively, and coordinate multiple projects to meet deadlines.
· Must be a team player
· Able to work independently
· Accounting/cash flow experience preferred','Administrative','United States of America-New Jersey-Atlantic City','','Temporary','Part-time','Wyndham Vacation Ownership','May 7, 2018','Seasonal Contracts Processor- Atlantic City
19 days 3 hours ago
applySeasonal Contracts Processor- Atlantic City Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC - Atlantic City, NJ, United States
Many of our locations offer Safemark guest room safes with limited warranty. In the event of forced entry to the safe, Safemark's limited warranty provides you with recourse up to $5,000. For this security, recourse, privacy and convenience, an optional safe warranty fee (plus applicable taxes) is automatically posted to each guest folio at participating properties. If you do not use the safe, you may have the fee deducted from your bill by request to the front desk staff at checkout.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Seasonal Contracts Processor Atlantic City
Atlantic City, NJ
View More Jobs in Atlantic City, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Atlantic City, NJ
- More Seasonal Contracts Processor Atlantic City Jobs in Atlantic City, NJ
- More Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC Jobs in Atlantic City, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Seasonal Contracts Processor Atlantic City Jobs in New Jersey
- More Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC Jobs in New Jersey