Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate, Part Time: Broadway MallAOL, Inc. - Hicksville, NY
Retail / Wholesale
Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate, Part Time: Broadway Mall
The Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate’s primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macy’sPortal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees. Performs other duties as assigned.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
*The summary below may not includeall the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For moreinformation, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking**here**.*
* Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the general public
* Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy’s commitment to our customer
* Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management
* Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis
* Act as liaison for district HR office to help resolve HR issues
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
* Minimum of two years administrative experience.
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic math functionssuch as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
* Typing minimum of 60wpm.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Outlook.
* Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available towork retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
* This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
**Primary Location:** United States-New York-Hicksville
**Job:** Other Non-Selling/Support
**Req ID:** 71157585
Back to search results
View Similar Jobs:
View more Office Administrator Jobs
View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
View more AOL Jobs
View More Jobs in Hicksville, NY:
View more jobs in Hicksville, New York
Office Administrator jobs in Hicksville, New York
Retail / Wholesale jobs in Hicksville, New York
AOL jobs in Hicksville, New York
View More Jobs in NY:
View more jobs in New York
Office Administrator jobs in New York
Retail / Wholesale jobs in New York
AOL jobs in New York
View all Featured Jobs
About the Daily Gazette
Terms of Service
Browse All Jobs
Browse By Location
Browse By Category
Browse By Company
Post A Job
3 days 21 hours ago
applySeasonal Administrative Support Team Associate, Part Time: Broadway Mall AOL, Inc. - Hicksville, NY, United States
AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Seasonal Staffing Coordinator, Full Time: Broadway Mall
- Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate, Part Time: B...
View More Jobs in Hicksville, NY:
- View More Jobs in Hicksville, NY
- More Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time: Broadway Mall Jobs in Hicksville, NY
- More AOL, Inc. Jobs in Hicksville, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time: Broadway Mall Jobs in New York
- More AOL, Inc. Jobs in New York