Scanning Tech (Part)Sentry Insurance Groups - Stevens Point, WI
Scanning Tech (Part - Time)
We all need to start somewhere within a career! And at Sentry, we recognize how everyone contributes to the overall success of our company. We have a current opening available for a Scanning Technician (Part - Time) within our Stevens Point, WI office. With the size of our organization we have our own Enterprise Imaging organization. You will scan incoming mail for various business units utilizing our data imaging and mailroom equipment.
What Youll Do
The Scanning Technician performs various activities as they relate to the preparation, verification, sorting and scanning of mail; this includes processes surrounding the handling of unidentified mail and items which are classified as not conducive to scanning.
In addition, you will:
- Monitor various systems and reports to ensure accuracy within the overall mail transaction process. Operates various mailroom and scanning equipment including; Opex 7200, Opex 3690 and Opex 150.
- Be responsible for the filing, maintenance, storage, retrieval and destruction of hard copy mail in accordance with established procedures.
What it Takes
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter and verify data on a PC. Previous data entry experience beneficial.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Mechanical skills to aid in the identification and resolution of equipment issues. Ability to work with a high degree accuracy.
- Available for at least 23 hours a week, including at least 6 hours on Mondays, with a maximum of 19 hours scheduled per week. Schedule for this position is based on workload and hours are not guaranteed. Availability every other Saturday as well. We operate Monday - Saturday.
What Youll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes list of Americas Best Midsize Employers in 2017. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that youll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How Youll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who Youll Want to Contact
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at **************.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Scanning Tech (Part - Time)
Stevens Point, WI
Less Than 20 Hours
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
19 days 10 hours ago
applyScanning Tech (Part) Sentry Insurance Groups - Stevens Point, WI, United States
Sentry Insurance was founded in 1904 by members of the Wisconsin Retail Hardware Association to provide quality insurance for its members. Throughout our more than 100-year history, we’ve protected businesses, families and individuals with Strength, Protection and Vigilance. Sentry provides the coverage our policyholders need, and the service they expect. Our experienced teams of professionals are specially trained in the following ares: Auto Dealerships, Automotive Services, Distributors and Retailers, Electronic Component Manufacturing, Equipment Dealerships, Farm Equipment Manufactures Assoc., Food Processing, Metalworking, Motorsports Dealerships, National Accounts, Plastics and Rubber Goods, Printing, RV and Boat Dealerships, Transportation, Truck and Trailer Dealerships, State Workers’ Comp. Programs, Employee Benefits, Business Life Insurance, Life and Annuity and Motorcycle Insurance. More than 1.1 million policyholders put their trust in Sentry.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Stevens Point, WI:
- View More Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
- More Scanning Tech (Part) Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Scanning Tech (Part) Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Wisconsin