Salesforce Business AnalystNuance Communications Inc. - Burlington, MA
Confirm contact information to apply:
, and agree to receive email job alerts.
Principal Salesforce Business Analyst /Solution Consultant
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: Join the Nuance IT Business Systems group and become part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is participating and facilitating the CRM (Salesforce) business analysis, process definition and solution design for projects. These projects continue to expand the Salesforce.com (SFDC) footprint at Nuance – covering Direct and Channel Sales processes, Marketing, Legal, Technical Support and Professional Services, as well as any ancillary reporting. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. You will also lead the team in defining and maintaining the strategic CRM roadmap for the company. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, like to take initiative. These skills will enable them and team to thoroughly examine a business need and communicate results at a level consistent with the target audience.
Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Apttus Contract Management, Apttus Quoting and Financial force.
Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
• Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.
• Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within designated time and budget constraints.
• Lead the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests.
• Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
• Coordinate with development team and group manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification.
• Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities.
• Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast paced IT environment.
Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis and Salesforce.com best practices
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7 years of experience in Business Analysis, Systems Design and Implementation
Experience as Functional team lead on major SFDC, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.
• Experience on projects that included defining significant business process changes
• Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications and system solutions.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment within the Business System’s group as well as other groups within the IT organization.
• Proven track record of delivering SFDC and other Business Systems projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce
Marketing and knowledge in several AppExchange packages
Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Experience working with Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, HR, Organizations a plus
• The following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
Education: Bachelor's degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
9 days 7 hours ago
applySalesforce Business Analyst Nuance Communications Inc. - Burlington, MA, United States
At Nuance, we believe in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what the power can do for you. Our innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology.What we make frees people from having to constantly learn the lingo of technology, and instead just let them communicate in the language of people. No more memorizing commands, sifting through endless menus of mediocre applications, or investing more time, money and energy into trying to make the systems actually do what you need instead of what they want. Technology should work in service of people, and adapt to the way people communicate instead of forcing people to adapt to the machines. We are pioneers in making technology fluent in all things human: from understanding spoken words and extracting their meaning to adaptively and seamlessly interpreting the swipe of a fingertip. Every interaction can finally be understood to deliver exactly what a person needs. And we continuously evolve the ability to perceive the nuance of words, actions and meaning — to fit seamlessly into your life, your business and your world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales Analyst / Financial Business Analyst
- Senior Salesforce Developer
- IT Marketing Business Analyst
- Salesforce.com Lead, Business Analyst
View More Jobs in Burlington, MA:
- View More Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More Salesforce Business Analyst Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More IT Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More Nuance Communications Inc. Jobs in Burlington, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Salesforce Business Analyst Jobs in Massachusetts
- More IT Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More Nuance Communications Inc. Jobs in Massachusetts