Sales Representative - PackagingVeritiv Corporation - Hebron, KY
Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. Were a big company, but were also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We dont just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential.
The Sales Representative position will lead and manage sales and marketing for the Packaging segment within the geographic territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for attaining maximum distribution and sales of Packaging segment products while maintaining an enriching profitability according to assigned objectives. This position is accountable for meeting the sales and GP goals as determined by the Company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet individualized Packaging segment sales, gross profit and margin goals as determined by Veritiv management.
- Sell and promote Packaging products and value-added services to meet or exceed both short term and long term goals in an established territory.
- Actively engage in sales calls on existing customers and cold calling on prospective customers at a frequency that places Veritiv in the preferred position.
- Develop a sufficient number of high potential prospects to generate long-term sales growth.
- Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in the territory, as well as prepare and conduct regular business reviews to impact customer growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales development and sales support resources to provide customer proposals and quotations focused on generating business and market growth potential.
- Align with territory Packaging sales specialist(s) to expand segment and product knowledge base and collaborate on promoting consultative selling solutions to generate new and existing customer growth opportunities.
- Partner with sales team on supporting national business selling efforts and account management.
- Develop business and financial acumen to effectively implement Packaging sales strategies as directed by sales managers and consistently generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds business and segment goals.
- Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly and participate in issue resolution with all individual parties.
- Actively leverage sales technology and tools to meet strategic account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth potential.
- Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance sales competencies and further expand ability to effectively generate profitable customer and segment growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applications Skills/Use/MAX proficiency - desired
- Technical Skills/Desktop/PC Software-Microsoft Office proficiency - desired
- Business Knowledge/Distribution/expertise - desired
- College degree is required
- Demonstrated successful 5 years experience in territory sales or account management is desired.
- Strong understanding or experience within the distribution industry is desired.
- Experience in project management and demonstrated understanding of distribution finance is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work under pressure and adapt to changes in the work environment is essential.
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritivs legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here:***********************************************************************
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
16 days 6 hours ago
applySales Representative - Packaging Veritiv Corporation - Hebron, KY, United States
Veritiv is a North American leader in business-to-business distribution solutions. Helping shape your business success drives everything we do. Our name is based on this commitment and on the core strengths of our business. Derived from verity, it says we’re true to our word, our beliefs, and your needs. The words connective and active in our name signify that we collaborate with you to create solutions that work hard for your business. In today’s rapidly evolving marketplace, you need an edge. You want to increase efficiency, productivity, predictability and sustainability while cutting costs. Our packaging, print, facility, publishing and print management solutions span the entire lifecycle of business operations so you can achieve these goals. And with our industry-leading expertise, proprietary tools and creative ideas, you’ll get the help you need to stay ahead.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales Rep - Color Concentrates
- Sales / Spectrum Outside Sales Rep-Florence, Covington, Alex...
- Route Sales Representative Independence-Burlington, KY Area ...
- Route Sales Representative Oakbook-Burlington,KY Area ($42,0...
- Route Sales Representative Florence-Brlington, KY Area ($42,...
View More Jobs in Hebron, KY:
- View More Jobs in Hebron, KY
- More Sales Representative Packaging Jobs in Hebron, KY
- More Sales Jobs in Hebron, KY
- More Veritiv Corporation Jobs in Hebron, KY
View More Jobs in Kentucky:
- View More Jobs in Kentucky
- More Sales Representative Packaging Jobs in Kentucky
- More Sales Jobs in Hebron, KY
- More Veritiv Corporation Jobs in Kentucky