Sales Planning ManagerFlowers Foods, Inc. - Thomasville, GA
The Sales Planning Manager leads the Sales Planning team as it fulfills the mission to Facilitate the complete customer business sales planning process for the company, Collaborate with Business Units and Financial Planning & Analysis (FB&A) teams to incorporate Business Unit targets into the annual sales planning process, Train account managers and analysts on the company's business planning process and systems, Develop a sustainable plan that ensures all account managers can effectively use the tools available to build achievable sales plans, Provide business requirements to IT for the TPM / CBP (Customer Business Planning) systems, Test and implement TPM / CBP system and system enhancements, and Generation of the company's starting baseline / statistical base forecast. The Sales Planning Manager and his/her team advise Flowers Business Units on progress against sales targets. He/she ensures the business units' strategies are incorporated into TPM/CBP's templates. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location, key customer contacts, and with Revenue Management team. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support and training to account sales planners who build total business plans inclusive of both base sales driver adjustments and promotional activities
- Generate statistical base forecast starting point for annual sales planning for all account sales planners
- Quality review of input data to deliver high quality business plans for all accounts. Input data includes but not limited to customer master data, product master data and actualized sales data
- Synthesize and provide aggregated management reporting on account sales plans.
- Ensures all customers' sales plan roll up to the larger targets established by the business units.
- Advise Business Units on the company's progress against the in flight sales plan, identifying key trends, issues and customer specific opportunities.
- Foster an environment of learning, professional and personal development, and professionalism.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
7+ years experience in sales planning in consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturer
Bachelor's degree in related field is required. Master's degree in related field is recommended.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 12/19/2017. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Flowers Bakeries, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Bill J Fuller at BILL.FULLER@FLOCORP.COM or 229-551-3101.
15 days 9 hours ago
applySales Planning Manager Flowers Foods, Inc. - Thomasville, GA, United States
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO), headquartered in Thomasville, Ga., is a leading producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company operates 46 highly efficient bakeries that produce breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeastern, Southwestern, and mid-Atlantic states and frozen to national foodservice and retail customers.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Chemical Sales Account Manager - Atlanta, GA
- SE Regional Director, Physician Sales
- Resident District Manager
- Sr. Manager, Sales & Use Tax
- Entry Level Sales Manager
View More Jobs in Thomasville, GA:
- View More Jobs in Thomasville, GA
- More Sales Planning Manager Jobs in Thomasville, GA
- More Sales Jobs in Thomasville, GA
- More Flowers Foods, Inc. Jobs in Thomasville, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Sales Planning Manager Jobs in Georgia
- More Sales Jobs in Thomasville, GA
- More Flowers Foods, Inc. Jobs in Georgia