Sales AssociateBrink's Incorporated. - Richmond, VA
Brink’s Money is looking for a Sales Associate to join its sales team and help drive new business and expand the brand footprint.
We are looking for someone with a sales hunter mentality, focused on prospecting and closing medium size companies for Brink’s Global Payments suite of products. Customers will be concentrated in staffing, retail, convenience store, fast service restaurant and healthcare. Sales efforts will focus on calling on leads sourced from different channels including the Brink’s retail customer base, which consists of over 13,000 clients. As part of the prospecting process, the candidate will be responsible for prospecting additional lead sources such as industry tradeshows, referral partners or specialized industry associations.
The candidate will be a creative, persistent, self-driven sales individual with a passion for new business acquisition, connecting, gaining customer trust and closing deals. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to capitalize on a 155-year old iconic brand, an established customer base and a world-class product in the dynamic, fast-growing world of corporate electronic payment solutions.
• 70% -Business development: Connecting, performing discovery processes and closing new deals to achieve quarterly sales objectives.
• 20% - Account management: Education, program marketing and ensuring long-term client satisfaction
• 5% - Studying market developments to identify new segments. Building marketing webinars, customized presentations and supporting materials to generate leads and optimize conversions
• 5% - Travel to trade shows, and customer meetings
• Develop relationships with key customers, internal and external partners
• Work with professionalism, honesty, and integrity, maintaining confidentiality at all times
• 1-3 years of sales hunting / new business experience
• At least 1 year of experience in selling treasury solutions, financial services or human resource services preferred
• Experience with Salesforce.com CRM preferred
• Self-motivated, determined, and able to work under own initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work as a part of a highly collaborative, fast paced team
• Proven track record of relationship and sales success at senior levels within customer base
• Proven track record of sales success achieving targets
• Highly credible and professional
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
7 days 9 hours ago
applySales Associate Brink's Incorporated. - Richmond, VA, United States
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brink’s is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. From armored transportation to cash management, our services also include money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We deliver innovative services and solutions that contribute to critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced security.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- PT Sales Associate
- Full Time Sales Associate
- Sales Associate - Richmond, VA
- Sunglass Hut - Sales AssociateSunglass Hut - Sales Associate...
- Marketing/Sales Associate
View More Jobs in Richmond, VA:
- View More Jobs in Richmond, VA
- More Sales Associate Jobs in Richmond, VA
- More Sales Jobs in Richmond, VA
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Richmond, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Sales Associate Jobs in Virginia
- More Sales Jobs in Richmond, VA
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Virginia