Sales Account Manager, EMS: Cleveland, OHStryker. - Cleveland, OH
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Achieves assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to sales, marketing, and demonstrations of RUGGED Ambulance cots/chairs to the EMS market and evacuation/disaster management market. Focuses on the development of relationships, listens to customer needs, and provides product solutions and service that exceed customer expectations.
1. Responsible for calling on EMS staff and decision makers, including private and municipal ambulance services, fire departments, volunteer EMS services, and key accounts.
2. Develops and implements business plans to identify and close business. Expected to utilize and leverage EMS sales tools to include: M2, forecast, surveys, account updates, call activity, iPad applications, Lifeline, and company vans.
3. Prepares forecast for yearly, quarterly and monthly business. Monthly forecasts must be updated on-line prior to the 1 st and 15 th of each month and Sales Manger’s necessity. Responsible for keeping the EMS Regional Sales Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory.
4. Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by EMS Regional Sales Manager and Medical Division.
5. Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates, in-service training, and coordinates product repairs).
6. Trains, manages, and sells to nationally contracted distributors throughout defined territory.
7. Accountable for maintaining customer records in accordance with Stryker specifications; including quarterly market share updates when requested.
8. Actively participates in national, state, and local EMS trade shows. For local trade shows may be solely responsible for transportation, set-up, and demonstration of EMS products.
9. Effectively manages large geographic territory via planning, coordination, and overnight travel.
10. Contributes to the learning of teammates by providing best practices and lessons learned.
11. Drives customer satisfaction and solves customer problems through a consultative approach. Operates with honesty and integrity and provides a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
12. Committed to quality by striving to provide the best customer experience possible.
13. Strives for operational excellence by reporting customer complaints, participates in preventative maintenance and safety programs, and commits to on time and error free shipments.
* Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required.
Must possess excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, and conflict management.
Windows, advanced skills, statistics, financial systems, organization structure, and office equipment.
Functional skills – Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing experience.
11 days 5 hours ago
applySales Account Manager, EMS: Cleveland, OH Stryker. - Cleveland, OH, United States
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Global Account Manager
View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH:
- View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Sales Account Manager EMS: Cleveland OH Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Sales Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Stryker. Jobs in Cleveland, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Sales Account Manager EMS: Cleveland OH Jobs in Ohio
- More Sales Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Stryker. Jobs in Ohio