SRA Manager, Compliance & InnovationThe Coca-Cola Company. - Atlanta, GA
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Ensure that The Coca-Cola Company ingredients, formulas, products, labels, packages, promotional materials and marketing communications comply with U.S. food laws and with company policies
Support Innovation & commercialization compliance by providing scientific and regulatory expertise on new product concept/new ingredients.
Support and lead the development and implementation of harmonised approaches in regards to compliance and risk assessments.
Develop and manage internal processes, databases and tools to facilitate all SRA compliance processes.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
• Lead, manage and coordinate SRA support for innovation and compliance projects, represent SRA function in charters and act as SRA interface with innovation teams
• Review and approve product formulations and ingredients through the established Company's processes (Clarity, PICASSO, PARs, etc.) for technical compliance with applicable regulations and Company policies
• Prepare and approve labels (text and visuals) and other communication materials required for innovation projects.
• Participate in trade or professional Associations, such as those representing the soft drink or food industry, flavour industry.
• Collaborate closely with R&D to facilitate appropriate SRA inputs into the product development area in an efficient and timely manner ensuring local specifics are captured in initial stage of formulae development.
Master's degree in Food Science or Nutrition or a related science background.
Related Work Experience:
Minimum of 5 years in a similar or related role in industry, government, or trade association.
• Regulatory Knowledge: Knowledge of local food regulations and policies, and their impact to our business. Ability to effectively leverage sources of regulatory information and transform them in ways that can be utilized for enabling innovation.
• Regulatory Compliance Processes: Knowledge of SRA-related compliance processes related to ingredients, products, packaging, claims and communications. Ability to identify best practices for compliance processes, and implement tools and enhancements to guide the automation and optimization of these processes.
• Nutrition and Labelling knowledge: Knowledge base to support beverage nutrition innovation (e.g., claims substantiation, standards of identity, nutrient bioavailability, product matrix, relevant guidelines and policies regarding ingredients)
• SRA Governance: Understanding of risk areas that need to be mitigated through policies and requirements. Knowledge of BU SRA work and how governance is applied, as well as understanding of how other internal stakeholders can execute those requirements.
• Claims and Communication Substantiation: Understanding of complexities and controversies related to our portfolio and how foods and nutrients impact maintenance of health, non-communicable diseases and consumer perception. Knowledge of legal/regulatory principles needed to avoid misleading claims.
Years of Experience:
5-7 Years Experience
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
9 days 5 hours ago
applySRA Manager, Compliance & Innovation The Coca-Cola Company. - Atlanta, GA, United States
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 16 billion-dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr Manager, SRA Compliance and Innovation
- Director Marketplace and Manufacturing QSE Governance
View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA:
- View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More SRA Manager Compliance Innovation Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More Compliance Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More The Coca-Cola Company. Jobs in Atlanta, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More SRA Manager Compliance Innovation Jobs in Georgia
- More Compliance Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More The Coca-Cola Company. Jobs in Georgia