SAP Technical Analyst, Sr IISynopsys, Inc. - Sunnyvale, CA
Job Description and Requirements In this hands-on role and as a key member of IT/Enterprise Business Services team, the SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for the following:
* Responsible for designing, developing and delivering budgeting and planning solutions in SAP BPC 10.0/10.1 (NetWeaver version) to meet the global budgeting and forecasting requirements of a global software company and its operating units.
* SAP Business Planning & Consolidation(BPC 10), SAP Business warehouse (BI 7.4), HANA and SAP Business Objects (Webi 4.2, Lumira Discovery and Designer, Analysis for Excel) system development & support activities.
* Co-ordinate activities, liaison with business users, other staff, vendors and consultants to implement and support Enterprise applications.
* Responsible for analysis, design, configuration, programming, testing and documentation for new projects, enhancements, and on-going production support in various Enterprise applications.
* Responsibilities include providing day-to-day production support to internal business unit customers, working with business users to evaluate and implement standard functionalities provided by SAP.
* Investigating and developing customized solutions specific to Corporate business needs and participating in various projects.
* Supporting and developing data transfer between various SAP and non-SAP systems, providing training and documentation support.
* BS with 5 years of relevant experiences or MS with 2 years of relevant experiences. (Education degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, or MIS). Strong process knowledge in the areas of planning, forecasting and budgeting.
* 2- 4 years of experience in the functional & technical areas of SAP EPM/BPC 10 and BI 7.4.
* Advanced Proficiency with SAP BPC 10.0 for NetWeaver including but not limited to report development, Input Schedules, Data Manager packages, Dimension Formulas, Script Logic development and Business Rules performance tuning, Security Administration, maintenance and support.
* Working knowledge and experience with BPC Classic, Embedded, and Optimized is a plus
* Ability to do very complex ABAP coding and Strong Knowledge of ABAP preferably in object-oriented development and MVC architecture. Development experience on WebAs, RFC, BADI, BAPI is required.
* Working experience on .NET, JAVA, Silverlight or Adobe Flex is required.
* Awareness of Middleware technologies will be an added advantage
* Extensive working experience on SAP BW/BI components including development, customization skills and ETL process from multiple SAP and NON-SAP systems like creating generic/enhanced Data Sources, Info-Cube, Multi-Provider, DSO, Transfer rules, Update rules, Transformation, Info-Set, Info-Sources, Process Chain and Event management for automation process.
* Prior experience in presenting business processes solutions, technical requirements, and system solutions to business, management, and team members.
* SAP BW work experience in functional areas like SD, MM and FI-CO
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills
* Experience with root-cause analysis and systems management tools is desirable.
* Should have designed & developed queries of complex nature for Web reporting using BEx Analyzer, Query Designer and Web Application Designer
* NetWeaver background with HANA expertise and knowledge of BW/4 HANA a plus
* Experience on SAP Business Objects Reporting tool(BOBJ) such as Webi, Design Studio, Analysis for Excel and SAP Lumira 2.0 is preferred
* Experience with IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
* Experience in writing both functional and technical documentation is required
* Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a motivated team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
* Good organizational & communication skills and ability to work effectively in a global team or independently as required
* Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
Business Title SAP Technical Analyst, Sr II
Hiring Location USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Hire Type Employee
Job Category Info Technology
Country United States
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
33 days 10 hours ago
applySAP Technical Analyst, Sr II Synopsys, Inc. - Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys' comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Accountant (Consultant 2)
San Mateo, CA
- Service Contract Administrator
San Jose, CA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
San Jose, CA
View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA:
- View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More SAP Technical Analyst Sr II Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Synopsys, Inc. Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More SAP Technical Analyst Sr II Jobs in California
- More Synopsys, Inc. Jobs in California