SAP Plan to Produce LeadThe Andersons, Inc. - Maumee, OH
This position is responsible for managing and developing a team of IT analysts, developers and/or technicians, managing the delivery of IT projects and services within a specific IT service area according to established service level agreements, and participating in the tracking and forecasting of IT spend.
Manage the delivery of IT services both internally and externally to ensure that they are delivered in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner according to established service level agreements
Participate in the Project Portfolio Management process and ensure that resources are being fully utilized and properly allocated to meet established timelines and deliverables
Manage Operational budgets and forecasts for their cost centers in a timely and accurate fashion in support of monthly close and yearly planning cycles
Participate in the design, development, implementation and enforcement of IT policies and procedures
Identify areas of improvement and work with Senior Management to implement solutions to address them
Build and maintain a successful organization through the selection, training, development, and timely appraisal of personnel
What is expected of you and others at this level
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operations challenges
Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
Qualifications & Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required
5-7 years’ relevant experience required
1. Collect, understand, analyze and document business processes, create functional specifications, and translate requirements into feasible technical specifications utilized by application development teams, identifying business and technology gaps throughout the process.
2. Effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to all levels of the organization and project team. Facilitate business process meetings to validate business requirements and solution designs, utilizing consensus-building skills to work through disagreements and develop feasible solutions.
3. Develop recommendations and action plans to implement resolutions reached with business unit and project team and findings from business process analyses.
4. Oversee the implementation and completion of projects, initiatives, and system maintenance. Ensure that work is completed according to specified standards and timelines.
5. Develop, execute and track system test processes to ensure operational readiness before processes are deployed to users in a production environment. Coordinate user testing where required by the project management teams.
6. Perform user training for large system installations or business processes, working closely with the Business Process Team Lead(s) and users.
7. Develop and document technical procedures for all assigned projects working closely with the Business Process Team Lead(s) to develop corresponding user procedure documentation.
8. Comprehend and perform ERP configuration with expert knowledge in the required process area(s) and effective general knowledge of related business processes.
9. Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve user issues related to system design, process flow and software configuration in a holistic manner, considering the diverse systems within the organization.
10. Work closely with the Project Manager to complete project assignments on time, on budget and meeting customer expectations.
11. Maintain required level of proficiency in all hardware, software and related procedures and utilities used in the assigned Information Systems department. Keep up on industry technology.
• Expertise is required in one or more of the following SAP process streams: Record to Report, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Materials to Inventory, Supply Chain Management, Hire to Retire, CRM, Logistics or Maintenance Management.
• Progressively responsible experience and knowledge related to the assigned business process as well as a diverse breadth of knowledge in related business processes and available technology solutions.
• Prior experience creating both functional system specifications and feasible technical specifications used to implement systems solutions in a diverse technological environment is preferred.
• Solid business process and ERP system implementation and/or support experience are necessary. Expertise in SAP processes, implementation and/or maintenance is strongly preferred.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. The Andersons, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. The Andersons, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
7 days 17 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
about us What began as a single grain elevator and one man’s dream has grown into a publicly traded company with diverse interests that include agribusinesses such as grain and plant nutrients as well as railcar leasing and repair, industrial products formulation, turf products, retailing and most recently, ethanol operations. The premise of the original organization, founded by Harold Anderson and his family, was to make it as easy as possible for regional farmers to take their corn to market. The business model of serving others, primarily the customer, is the foundation on which the company was built. Today, throughout all of The Andersons' business endeavors, the company and its nearly 3,000 employees are committed to providing extraordinary service with the utmost integrity.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- SAP ERP Payroll Team Lead
- Principal SAP Configurator
- Team Lead SAP Payroll Business Analyst (AU/NZ)
- SAP Finance ERP IT Advisor
View More Jobs in Maumee, OH:
- View More Jobs in Maumee, OH
- More SAP Plan to Produce Lead Jobs in Maumee, OH
- More IT Jobs in Maumee, OH
- More The Andersons, Inc. Jobs in Maumee, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More SAP Plan to Produce Lead Jobs in Ohio
- More IT Jobs in Maumee, OH
- More The Andersons, Inc. Jobs in Ohio