SAFETY (RECRUITING) COMPLIANCE ASSISTANTSwift Transportation - Rochelle, IL
SAFETY (RECRUITING) COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
Req #: 11845
Location: Rochelle, IL
Job Category: OPER SAFETY
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Ensure all Driver Qualification files are accurate, complete, and in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT), local, state and federal guidelines as well as meet Company hiring standards and criteria.
- Review all Driver Qualification files to ensure the accuracy and completion of all mandatory hiring-related documentation; communicate any concerns to leadership.
- Ensure all files include the appropriate medical examination/drug screening information and meet DOT/Swift requirements.
- Collect urine samples from applicants and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Conduct brief interviews with driver applicants in order to gather additional information required for the completion of files and forward completed files to Safety Audit for review.
- Disqualify applicants who do not meet the motor vehicle record (MVR) and drug screening hiring criteria; consult with appropriate leadership personnel on additional disqualification concerns.
- Update the status of each orientation attendee and submit Driver New-Hire Personnel Action Forms (PAF).
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership; periodic travel required as necessary for training proposes.
- Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills; detail-oriented and excellent analytical skills; demonstrated computer efficiency; ability to work well with others; positive attitude and highly motivated.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience Required: One year clerical experience required; two years transportation experience preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills; detail-oriented and excellent analytical skills; demonstrated computer efficiency; ability to work well with others; positive attitude and highly motivated.
High School Diploma or GED
One year clerical experience required; two years transportation experience preferred.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
15 days 9 hours ago
applySAFETY (RECRUITING) COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT Swift Transportation - Rochelle, IL, United States
At Swift Transportation our mission is to attract and retain customers by providing Best in Class transportation solutions and fostering a profitable, disciplined culture of safety, service, and trust.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- AVP Talent Mgmt & Inclusion
- Sr Recruiter
- Recruiting Coordinator (8 month assignment)
- SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
- Assistant Director of Human Resources - Hilton Chicago
View More Jobs in Rochelle, IL:
- View More Jobs in Rochelle, IL
- More SAFETY (RECRUITING) COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT Jobs in Rochelle, IL
- More HR Jobs in Rochelle, IL
- More Swift Transportation Jobs in Rochelle, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More SAFETY (RECRUITING) COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT Jobs in Illinois
- More HR Jobs in Rochelle, IL
- More Swift Transportation Jobs in Illinois