Robotics Process Automation Tech LeadThe Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. - Windsor, CT
Robotics Process Automation Tech Lead','1702993','!*!
The Hartford's Intelligent Process Automation team is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Senior Developer to support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects. This role provides exposure to emerging technology and a great opportunity to work on highly visible projects across all areas of The Hartford. Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills and have experience in delivering quality technical solutions as well as setting and executing on a strategic technical vision.
In addition, candidates must have a willingness to understand existing processes and systems, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. They should be able to make decisions quickly in consultation with team members and subject matter experts and be able to build relationships, actively participate in team work, and understand the dynamics and critical nature of the business.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Provide technical leadership by enforcing the vision of the application architecture and safeguard the integrity of the application environment, in alliance with architects and other tech leads
• Understand and implement the overall technical vision for projects, programs, or systems, keeping in mind cross-functional impacts, integration across the organization and architecture rationalization
• Work closely with business customer and business analyst in documenting application access requirements for the bots.
• Manage and maintain the role-based access matrix for developers and production bot accounts.
• Assist developers in getting the necessary applications access.
• Function as subject matter expert and advocate for the software applications supported, requiring depth and breadth in their knowledge of the business processes, technologies, applications, integration and interfaces
• Oversee technical deliverables for invest and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation
Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or budget
• Work closely with stakeholders to design and document automation solutions that align with the business needs and also consistent with the architectural vision
• Mentor and train project team members (including Sourcing Partners) to enforce development guidelines and best practices
• Lead change by influencing and educating Business, IT and Sourcing partners
Facilitate continuity between Sourcing Partners, other IT Groups and Enterprise Architecture
• Identify opportunities to reduce total cost of ownership in the operational application support areas
• Work across the organization to provide business process or design recommendations consistent with long term business and IT strategy
• Work closely with the architecture team to ensure that the technical solution designs and implementation are consistent with the architectural vision
Support and consult on disaster recovery and reverse demand planning and testing
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• High level of independence but is also a team player
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Five or more years of programming / systems analysis expertise
• Experience with .NET and/or Java and J2EE technologies.
• Experience with Oracle and SQL
• Demonstrate advanced business and technical acumen for applications
• Demonstrate skills in shaping and leading development of technical specifications
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines
• Strong relationship building skills
• Exceptional Communication skills - written and verbal
• Detail oriented
• Project management experience a plus
• Knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Openspan, etc.) a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression','Application Development','United States-Connecticut-Windsor','','Full-time','Individual Contributor','Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)','Standard','Day Job','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','No','Nov 30, 2017','No','No','Robotics Process Automation Tech Lead
7 days 22 hours ago
applyRobotics Process Automation Tech Lead The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. - Windsor, CT, United States
The Hartford is in business to protect what is most valuable to customers—their homes, cars, businesses, income, and employees. We help individuals and businesses prepare for the unforeseen with insurance and income protection so they can prevail through loss, accident, or disability.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Robotics Process Automation Developer
- Sr. Tech Architect, Robotics Process Automation
View More Jobs in Windsor, CT:
- View More Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More Robotics Process Automation Tech Lead Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More IT Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Jobs in Windsor, CT
View More Jobs in Connecticut:
- View More Jobs in Connecticut
- More Robotics Process Automation Tech Lead Jobs in Connecticut
- More IT Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Jobs in Connecticut