Risk Assurance Governance Risk & Compliance Technology DirectorPricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. - New York City, NY
Risk Assurance Governance Risk & Compliance Technology Director
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
Risk Assurance GRC Technology provides a broad range of services specific to the leading enterprise GRC Technology platforms.The team provides multiple services related to the assessment, design, recommendation and configuration of the GRC technology applications. The team provides the services noted below across a wide array of industries in order to assist clients in addressing their governance, risk and compliances needs.
- Assisting with the vendor selection process
- Analyzing the requirements around GRC across the organization and developing roadmaps
- Assisting with the creation of business cases for GRC automation
- Project and change management activities for GRC projects
- Building of requirements, design of solution(s), development/implementation of, testing and production of GRC technologies
- Administrative and support activities for maintaining and enhancing the GRC framework
- Utilization of exisitng GRC technologies to enable more efficient and less redundant processes
Minimum Years of Experience: 7 years of GRC technology experience or governance, risk and compliance experience in technology
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or business related field
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of, and/or success in roles directing projects involving, leveraging one or more GRC Technology platforms
Archer, BWise, MetricStream
to support enterprise governance, risk and compliance programs and initiatives, which includes the following areas:
- Designing, implementing and/or assessing GRC technology, including an intimate understanding of the systems implementation lifecycle as well as optimizing business processes through use of technology;
- Utilizing business processes and methodologies related to GRC technology platforms, emphasizing significant experience with industry-specific solutions/initiatives;
- Facilitating GRC technology application configuration and implementation;
- Managing in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist;
- Identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle, including the following:
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining extensive client relationships; and,
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with identifying key governance, risk and/or compliance initiatives that can be improved through the use of technology, either through integration into a current tool, redefining a current tool or through use of a new platform, which includes the following areas:
- Collaborating directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and designs during the course of the GRC implementation;
- Facilitating staff and managers as they perform requirements gathering, design workshops, UAT, training and potential for optimization as well as implementation and/or configuration of GRC technology applications;
- Understanding clients' business, industry and technology, as well as leverage project management skills in relation to GRC technology projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
- Leading teams by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members
including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress;
- Developing thought leadership and sharing lead practices on GRC Technologies; and,
- Utilizing negotiation and persuasion to sell potential new service opportunities, including a proven track record with identifying and converting potential engagement opportunities and developing market presence
Americas, United States
Sr. Internal Auditor – Government Contractor Compliance
Deloitte Federal Risk and Financial Advisory Consultant - Analytics (Full-Time) - George Washington University
TIS Manager, Post-Merger Tax - Compliance or Tax Provision required
Advertise with us
| South Africa
| New York
| View Other Popular States
Popular Risk Types:
| Risk Management Jobs
| Market Jobs
| Credit Jobs
| Operational Jobs
| Regulatory/Compliance Jobs
| Academic Jobs
Resumes by Job Titles:
| Risk Analyst
| Quantitative Analyst
| Risk Manager
| Risk Management Consultant
| Risk Officer
| View Other Resumes
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Global Risk Jobs | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software
| Job Wrapping
applyRisk Assurance Governance Risk & Compliance Technology Director PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. - New York City, NY, United States
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. "PwC" is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the PwC network. Each firm in the network is a separate legal entity and does not act as agent of PwCIL or any other member firm. PwCIL does not provide any services to clients. PwCIL is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any of its member firms nor can it control the exercise of their professional judgment or bind them in any way.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst
New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Risk Assurance Governance Risk Compliance Technology Director Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Compliance Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Accounting Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Risk Assurance Governance Risk Compliance Technology Director Jobs in New York
- More Compliance Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Accounting Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Jobs in New York