Resolution SpecialistAmeriprise Financial, Inc. - Minneapolis, MN
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Support and enhance the advisor and client experience by providing immediate specialized operational support, as it relates to brokerage platforms, products and services. This includes providing personalized support to our business partners and advisors on complex brokerage activities; providing consultation and issue resolution, and serving as a central point of contact for escalated advisor issues. Provide timely and accurate follow-through to advisors and field staff, ensuring appropriate closure on all outstanding activities, issues or concerns.
- Serve as a central point of contact for escalated complex Money Movement issues requiring tier 2 service support, including requests to expedite and requests for exceptions. Take ownership, provide resolution and determine appropriate course of action, ensuring the issues are being resolved timely, accurately and within regulatory and business controls. Act as a subject matter expert to assist advisors, staff, corporate business partners to resolve escalations and complex requests.
- Identify and raise awareness to trends and issues. Contribute to creating and enhancing documentation. Identify process improvements, and submit Lean ideas.
- Develop, sustain and maximize relationships with advisors, staff and Service and Operations business partners.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy to understand manner.
- Ability to research and solve problems and ask the right questions to understand underlying issues and identify root cause.
- Self starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners across the organization.
- Previous experience within brokerage industry
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/58936022
View More Ameriprise Jobs
14 days 12 hours ago
applyResolution Specialist Ameriprise Financial, Inc. - Minneapolis, MN, United States
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Healthcare Claims Resolution Specialist
- Relocation Tax Specialist
- Sr Specialist FMOC - 3rd Shift/Overnight
- Service Desk Specialist - Military veterans preferred
- Technician Spec Collection
New Brighton, MN
View More Jobs in Minneapolis, MN:
- View More Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Resolution Specialist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Resolution Specialist Jobs in Minnesota
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Minnesota