Reporting AnalystEpiq Systems, Inc. - Chicago, IL
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Design, build and own end-to-end lifecycle of key operations reports, including: throughput projections, cost analyses, population analyses, as well as throughput tracking and monitoring, and cost tracking
Conduct enterprise-level reporting and analyses, including to identify key deficiencies and bottlenecks in processes through analysis of production data and propose and build service-level KPIs to aide in organizational management
Propose and drive initiatives, including in collaborating with IT and product teams, to automate and consolidate cross platform data and identify opportunities to introduce new tools to enable access and analyze to data
Optimize our external and internal data transfer processes, including in collaborating with IT and product teams regarding how we receive and transmit data between our clients and internal platforms. Own the integrity and oversight of our data transfer processes from a business operations perspective, and execute data transfers.
Develop and maintain service-line data integrity processes. Ensure outbound work product passes defined validation leveraging tools available and tools you construct to ensure consistency, proper formatting and other deliverable specifications.
Bachelor’s degree required; bachelors or master’s degree in STEM field or finance preferred
Minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting, data management, financial analysis, or other excel-intensive role; alternative analytical/operational experience will be considered
Expert level Microsoft excel skills; SQL or VBA skills desired
Experience with Access or dedicated reporting platforms (domo, Tableau, Microsoft BI) a plus
Experience extracting and analyzing data from Share point, Workday, SalesForce desired
Experience with SFTP/file transfer protocols; technologically inclined
Strong analytical and data-management skills; comfortable designing and owning solutions in collaborative and individual settings
Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects, with changing priorities
Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience in presenting analysis/findings to stakeholders desired
Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization
Ability to interact with client-side stakeholders including client IT and client operations teams
Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
Client Focus –
Takes action with the clients, both internal and external, and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
– Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
– Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
– Makes well-informed, effective and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; has the ability to make tough decisions.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
5 days 1 hour ago
applyReporting Analyst Epiq Systems, Inc. - Chicago, IL, United States
We are a worldwide provider of legal services and technology, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them manage the complex data and logistics of eDiscovery, bankruptcy and class action.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales IT Planning & Reporting Analyst
- Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Data Scientist - Group / Sr . Manager
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Reporting Analyst Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Epiq Systems, Inc. Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Reporting Analyst Jobs in Illinois
- More Epiq Systems, Inc. Jobs in Illinois