Remote Graphic Communications Business AnalystXEROX Corporation - Birmingham, AL
A technology leader needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Graphic Communications Business Analyst.Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities: Synthesizing data from multiple sources\tAnalyzing current pipeline data and triangulating back to achievement of outlook\tDeveloping and implementing gap closing initiatives based on analysis of customer experience and sales reporting metricsMust meet the following requirements for consideration:\tAbility to design ports and leverage Salesforce.com\tUnderstanding of NAO Enterprise and GC Sales Management Process and integration of Salesforce.com\tAbility to create Dashboards and Reports within Salesforce.com\tStrong Excel skills\tAbility and working knowledge of Tableau\tStrong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
10 days 18 hours ago
applyRemote Graphic Communications Business Analyst XEROX Corporation - Birmingham, AL, United States
The one thing that’s predictable about business is that it’s fundamentally unpredictable. It’s disordered and constantly changing – sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. One thing successful businesses do to navigate through this unpredictability is make sure the technology, software and work processes that form the backbone of their organizations are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Watson Health – User Experience Designer
- Business Intelligence Analyst (Qlikview) - Military veterans...
- Interior Designer
- Sales Support Analyst
Hanover Park, IL
- Multimedia Production Specialist - Military veterans preferr...
View More Jobs in Birmingham, AL:
- View More Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More Remote Graphic Communications Business Analyst Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More XEROX Corporation Jobs in Birmingham, AL
View More Jobs in Alabama:
- View More Jobs in Alabama
- More Remote Graphic Communications Business Analyst Jobs in Alabama
- More XEROX Corporation Jobs in Alabama