Regional Sales Manager - OklahomaDanaher Corporation. - Tulsa, OK
Regional Sales Manager - Oklahoma
Danaher Company Description
is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better â€“ faster, simpler, greener and more informative â€“ via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
*_POSITION SUMMARY: _*
70 years of dedication to quality and innovation has made Hach the #1 market leader in water analysis solutions. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the primary front-line sales representative for strategic accounts and is vital to our organizationâ€™s ability to deliver customer value and drive accelerated growth. The RSM works within a strong network of talented professionals who provide industry leading customer service and support via; Senior Leadership, Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Technical Support, Project Sales, Bids Team, and Technical Applications professionals.
This role is responsible for strategic sales targeting large customer accounts with multiple influencers in their assigned geographic territory. This position will be responsible for promoting the companyâ€™s products, from instrumentation and reagents to fully integrated solutions and services. Working from a home office, this highly autonomous role requires strong business acumen, planning, and the ability to execute strategically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops monthly sales territory and account plans to achieve assigned targets. * Executes planned activities and documents in Hach CRM, ~~~ (SFDC). * Manages all opportunities utilizing SFDC and following standard sales process steps. * Prepares and presents a monthly funnel review utilizing SFDC to demonstrate the quality of the funnel, activity plans and command of the account base. * Prepares and presents monthly forecast by accurately managing opportunity dates, dollar value and probabilities in SFDC. * Establish and maintain relationships with engineering firms and other accounts that indirectly influence the buying decisions of the customer * Develops a network of customer and industry contacts in the territory to position Hach as a key member of the water management community * Collects and reports information on all competitive activity, business opportunities, sales trends and results within the assigned market providing input during monthly business review * Participates in sales activities including: customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars and shows, product demonstrations/evaluations, customer seminars and channel management. * Acts as a mentor for the growth and development other RSMs.
* Provides key field input in corporate programs including market research, Kaizen events and equipment beta testing.
* 5 years of direct sales experience.
* B2B experience selling complex industrial products and solutions. * BA, BS or MS degree required. A degree in a science related field such as Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent is an asset.
* Experience in 1 or more Hach vertical markets is an asset (Waste Water, Drinking Water, Power, Beverage or Industrial Water). * Formal sales training and/or experience in value selling. * Hands on experience using a CRM (i.e. ~~~).
* Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territory. * Must have a valid driver license and a driving record which is acceptable Hach.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
* Ability to develop and execute to a business plan and manage territory as it is oneâ€™s own business * Engages stakeholders and internal resources to best serve customers * Listens to voice of the customer and asks great questions which inspire breakthroughs for our customers * Willing to move to action quickly and not get derailed in details or fear of failure * Uses metrics, KPI, and forecasting to self-manage productivity * Develops, nurtures, and understands health of customer opportunity funnel and openly works with leadership and sales operations to ensure best results
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is constantly required to sit. The employee may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach. The employee is constantly using hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell.
The employee may occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment may consist of an indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting and low noise levels and/or subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures and work space restrictions while working in the field.
Employees may be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while working in the field which may include: eye and hearing protection, protective smock, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields.
/The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The purpose of this description is to assist in ADA compliance and is not intended for other purposes such as collective bargaining, or compensation./
External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review.
Hach is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Weâ€™re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youâ€™ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, see ~~~
North America-North America-United States-OK-Oklahoma City
8 days 2 hours ago
applyRegional Sales Manager - Oklahoma Danaher Corporation. - Tulsa, OK, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Telecommuting Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Telecommute Regional Dermatology Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager - Insurance
View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK:
- View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Regional Sales Manager Oklahoma Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Sales Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Tulsa, OK
View More Jobs in Oklahoma:
- View More Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Regional Sales Manager Oklahoma Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Sales Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Oklahoma