Regional Sales Manager - Mid SouthDanaher Corporation. - Charlotte, NC
Regional Sales Manager - Mid South
Danaher Company Description
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for hiring, developing and managing Sales Representatives for an assigned region. This position also develops sales strategies and ensures implementation and execution of tactics to achieve business plan objectives. Provides Sales Representatives with sufficient support, supervisory oversight, and customer engagement.
Business and Financial Planning
* Based on overall business plan and understanding of accounts and territories, develops regional plans and sets priorities to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue goals. * Manages and measures the work; knows Sales Representative activity at target accounts on a regular basis. * Manages budget/spend to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual spending is within financial plan. * Carefully reviews Sales Representatives’ expense reports and provides guidance on appropriate use of company funds and resources. * Ensures region expense reporting is accomplished in a timely manner. * Performs sales analysis trending and tracking. * Reports and tracks information in region as requested by management. * Prepares and submits accurate quarterly forecasts.
Management * * Hires, trains, develops and retains a talented sales team. * Provides one-on-one training, coaching/mentoring, development and team building. * Performs quarterly, one-on-one field visits with Sales Representatives to assess and address their development needs. * Delivers feedback regularly and appraises overall Sales Representative performance annually. * Performs updates, reporting and communication with Sales Representatives and sales management as defined in Devicor’s sales process.
* Works with sales team to ensure existing customers are retained, competitive accounts are converted, and existing customers are expanded. * Maintains effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in region. * Demonstrates proper use of products and communicates the Company value proposition. * Ensures that Sales Representatives perform accredited in-service and training. * Demonstrates products, procedure and clinical knowledge and demonstrates proper use of company products.
* Minimum of 2 years in sales management with 6 years overall medical device sales experience. * Both medical capital equipment and disposable medical device sales experience preferred.
* Requires air travel on occasional basis. * Considerable time spent traveling in company car to clients. * Expected to travel for Field Visit with each direct report once per quarter. * Typical work related travel assignments range 2-3 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays are required.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
* Primarily home office and field based (i.e. OR, hospital, doctor’s office, etc.). * Office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer * Variable time spent standing during procedures.
* Accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a rapidly growing company, Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is always interested in talented people. We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates expressing interest in the openings listed. Due to the large number of inquiries we are not able to accept unsolicited resumes for unspecified or non-posted positions. Our postings change regularly, please check back again.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As an employee of our organization, you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, complete the on-line application and submit your resume for consideration. If your background and skills are suitable for consideration for this position, you will be contacted for further information.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, Vet, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
North America-North America-United States-NC-Charlotte
Danaher Corporation Jobs
16 days 21 hours ago
applyRegional Sales Manager - Mid South Danaher Corporation. - Charlotte, NC, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid South
View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC:
- View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Regional Sales Manager Mid South Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Sales Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Charlotte, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Regional Sales Manager Mid South Jobs in North Carolina
- More Sales Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in North Carolina