Regional Safety and Health Coordinator - FAS/FireCintas Corporation - Saint Paul, MN
Regional Safety and Health Coordinator - FAS/Fire-10218767
Cintas is currently looking for the Regional Safety and Health Coordinator - FAS/Fire to lead safety and health programs within assigned region. Responsibilities include ensuring assigned locations have fully implemented divisional safety program: safety policies; safety controls; working with location management and partners to address questions and give proper guidance regarding safety controls; developing and implementing compliance and training programs; working to prevent work-related injuries, illnesses and vehicle accidents; conducting inspections to ensure compliance with OSHA standards; monitoring location execution of monthly Scorecard; and establishing and maintaining an effective communication system to ensure safety and health information is provided to partners on a timely basis.
* High School degree or GED
* Valid driver's license required
* Prefer four-year degree in safety, occupational health, industrial hygiene, environmental studies, business, or industrial or operations management
* Minimum one year health and safety experience in a manufacturing or service environment
* Prefer professional safety certification such as CSP
* Knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards preferred
* Ability to recognize compliance and risk issues and situations
* Knowledge of management systems and practices related to occupational safety and health
* Ability to recommend, develop, and implement compliance strategies and plans
* Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
* Expected travel up to 60% of time
Our Safety and Health Specialists enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
JOB CATEGORY: Engineering
LOCATION: US-MN-Saint Paul
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
85 days 7 hours ago
applyRegional Safety and Health Coordinator - FAS/Fire Cintas Corporation - Saint Paul, MN, United States
Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 1 million businesses primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products; Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services; and Document Management Services. The Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products segment rents and services uniforms and other garments, including flame resistant clothing, mats, mops and shop towels, and other ancillary items; and provides restroom cleaning services and supplies, and carpet and tile cleaning services. The Uniform Direct Sales segment is involved in the direct sale of uniforms and related items. The First Aid, Safety, and Fire Protection Services segment offers first aid, safety, and fire protection products and services. The Document Management Services segment provides document destruction, document imaging, and document retention services. The company offers its products and services through its distribution network and local delivery routes, or local representatives to small service and manufacturing companies, as well as corporations. Cintas Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN:
- View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Regional Safety and Health Coordinator FAS Fire Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Healthcare Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Regional Safety and Health Coordinator FAS Fire Jobs in Minnesota
- More Healthcare Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Minnesota