Regional KYC Senior Compliance AnalystCitigroup Inc - Jersey City, NJ
Regional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst','18007242','!*!
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This critical position in the Regional KYC team is required to oversee the global execution of the KYC program across the Consumer Business in North America. The regional KYC Compliance Officer will liaise between the Business, Global KYC and ACRM teams and monitor the execution of the KYC Program in NAM as part of the Second Line of Defense.
Roles and Responsibilities:• Assist in the execution of OneKYC program across the region and support the Consumer businesses through defining and clarifying KYC Policy and standards, ICCs, IPs and Extensions.
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Business and Operations departments to identify and resolve KYC-related issues.
• Assist in developing (when needed) and reviewing KYC-related procedures for specific Client Types in the Consumer Business Support Units.
• Assist in developing (when needed), reviewing and participating in KYC-related training for the Consumer Business Support Units.
• Provide guidance, clarifications and answer queries to Business on matters related to CitiKYC as a system SME.
• Provide oversight on all CitiKYC system enhancement projects that affect the region by conducting system testing and tracking defects as needed.
• Perform quality check reviews of KYC files post-execution for adherence to the KYC Policy and standards.
• Review and escalate KYC/AML issues and activities to senior management.
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred; or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with Global Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy and related standards
• Project involvement as leader, business analyst or SME
• Worked at global financial institutions, major consulting firm, AML Software vendors or government agency
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-NJ-Jersey City','','Compliance and Control','Full-time','High School Diploma/GED','Day Job','Regular','No','','','Regional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst'
5 days 19 hours ago
applyRegional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst Citigroup Inc - Jersey City, NJ, United States
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Jersey City, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- More Regional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- More Compliance Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- More Citigroup Inc Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Regional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst Jobs in New Jersey
- More Compliance Jobs in Jersey City, NJ
- More Citigroup Inc Jobs in New Jersey