Regional HR ManagerBrink's Incorporated. - Annapolis Junction, MD
Position Description: Brink’s, Incorporated is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Field Human Resources Manager for Annapolis Junction, MD with multi-state responsibilities including NC, SC, VA, IN, and KY.
The Field Human Resources Manager will act as the Strategic partner to branch managers in their region/area of responsibility, and will develop and implement Human Resource strategies in order to support the organizations overall strategic aims and objectives. To ensure that the organizations culture develops in accordance with Brinks Vision and Core Values and enables the organization to attract, retain and develop high performing people.
- Work closely with the branch and regional management team, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of talent and employee related issues including effective leadership and motivational approaches - - Work with management to drive key HR related processes throughout branches including performance management, exit interviews, onboarding, training
- Develop, implement and maintain “best in class” HR policies and procedures at branch level to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization is in place
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of Brink’s policies, best practice and employment legislation
- Support the creation of an environment of positive and favourable employee relations where change and business decisions can be introduced constructively and consistently
- Ensure that all employees are informed and updated by assisting with communications of key operational and cultural initiatives
- Provide direction and execution of talent implications for organizational success, including: Analyze operational and workforce related metrics to arrive at insights and action plans
- Ensure strong levels of employee engagement and work to minimize employee turnover
- Partner with the recruiting organization to ensure right talent is in place
- Support training across branches, including on boarding, code of ethics, values and behaviors, performance management, continuous process improvement and other key initiatives
- Help identify process improvements to gain efficiencies and accuracy
- Administer local compensation and benefits schemes and ensures compliance with company salary administration guidelines
- Act as a cultural role model and drive accountability for exhibiting behaviors aligned to our core values of Accountability Customer Focus and Trust
• Minimum of 3 years human resources experience in at least 3 of the following:
• Auditing HR Files
• On-boarding processes
• DOT file compliance
• OFCCP Compliance
• Previous employee relations experience
• Risk experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong ethics and integrity
• Excellent analytical skills and must be detailed oriented
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
15 days 7 hours ago
applyRegional HR Manager Brink's Incorporated. - Annapolis Junction, MD, United States
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brink’s is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. From armored transportation to cash management, our services also include money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We deliver innovative services and solutions that contribute to critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced security.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Manager - Military veterans preferred
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Employee Relations)
- Regional HR Manager
- Area Director of People Services
- Assistant Director, Employer Relations
View More Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD:
- View More Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD
- More Regional HR Manager Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD
- More HR Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More Regional HR Manager Jobs in Maryland
- More HR Jobs in Annapolis Junction, MD
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Maryland