Regional Fleet CoordinatorCintas Corporation - Bridgeville, PA
Regional Fleet Coordinator-10215418
Cintas is currently looking for an accomplished Corporate Regional Fleet Coordinator to help support one of the largest fleets in North America.
The Coordinator will have oversight of vehicle safety and compliance (both regulatory and preventative maintenance) as well as support multiple locations with maintenance best practices and successful negotiation with fleet maintenance contracts. This position will support our fleets on a regional basis, across multiple states.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting location management and fleet team with the maintenance program; identifying local fleet maintenance service providers and assessing quality of work; standardizing maintenance procedures; reviewing and approving major fleet repairs; evaluating current and long term fleet needs for the location; completing fleet inspections; managing and auditing location documentation to ensure compliance; training partners at locations; adhering to federal and state transportation requirements; and monitoring any violations and developing action plans to mitigate risk.
* High School diploma or GED required
* Minimum five years of medium truck fleet maintenance experience, with at least 3 years experience in the supervision and management.
* ASE Medium-Heavy Truck Certification preferred
* Significant work experience in the following areas preferred: accurate record keeping; support of multiple remote locations; vehicle maintenance audits
* Ability to travel up to 75% including overnight stay is required
* Prior experience with vendor negotiations and procurement preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Knowledge of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
Our partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
JOB CATEGORY: Engineering
ORGANIZATION: Supply Chain
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
64 days 1 hour ago
applyRegional Fleet Coordinator Cintas Corporation - Bridgeville, PA, United States
Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 1 million businesses primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products; Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services; and Document Management Services. The Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products segment rents and services uniforms and other garments, including flame resistant clothing, mats, mops and shop towels, and other ancillary items; and provides restroom cleaning services and supplies, and carpet and tile cleaning services. The Uniform Direct Sales segment is involved in the direct sale of uniforms and related items. The First Aid, Safety, and Fire Protection Services segment offers first aid, safety, and fire protection products and services. The Document Management Services segment provides document destruction, document imaging, and document retention services. The company offers its products and services through its distribution network and local delivery routes, or local representatives to small service and manufacturing companies, as well as corporations. Cintas Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Regional Fleet Coordinator-Northeast Region
- Regional Fleet Coordinator-Atlanta
- Distribution Manager Job
Thief River Falls, MN
- Service Driver / Lead Driver < 26000 lbs-Charlotte, NC (f...
- Heavy Equipment Superintendent
San Antonio, TX
View More Jobs in Bridgeville, PA:
- View More Jobs in Bridgeville, PA
- More Regional Fleet Coordinator Jobs in Bridgeville, PA
- More Trucking Jobs in Bridgeville, PA
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Bridgeville, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Regional Fleet Coordinator Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Trucking Jobs in Bridgeville, PA
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Pennsylvania