Regional Account Manager - SpecialtyWalgreen Company - West Jacksonville, FL
Responsible for the promotion of Walgreens specialty pharmacy services to targeted physicians, nurses, practice managers and other referral sources in assigned territory. Works with clients to support and understand their overall business objectives and critical success factors. Establishes and utilizes professional relationships, internally and externally, to generate support for key initiatives, challenges, and opportunities within the territory. Develops and implements strategies and tactics to consistently met or exceed quarterly sales goals. Works across highly matrixed field organization including store operations, managed markets sales, government affairs, etc.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates the analytical, marketplace, and clinical knowledge and skills required for the development of strategies that grow referrals. Exhibits strong technical proficiency in terms of the specialty pharmacy space and the services provided at Walgreens. Has a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and how to position Walgreens. Has a strong understanding of the market access environment and knows how to be successful with local challenges and opportunities. Uses all analytical resources and tools available to identify opportunities and challenges within territory and build a plan of action.
- Business Planning - Demonstrates ability an ability to build, adapt, and follow-through on an effective business plan that achieves and exceeds quarterly sales goals. Revaluates and adapts with changing market conditions. Invests time and effort in the areas with the greatest return on investment. Prioritizes and stays focused on end goals in order to maximize productivity efforts.
- Account Management - Uses all available information to understand customers needs and to identify opportunities. Understands the complexity of the account and connect the dots on where and who can influence decisions. Creates account specific strategies and goals to grow or stabilize each individual account. Evaluates, tracks, and adjusts plan and goals as needed.
- Influence and Impact - Uses a wide variety of communication methods, selling skills, and promotional tools to appropriately influence and impact results. Can adjust messaging and style based on customer relationship (i.e. prospect, emerging, established). Listens, communicates, and shares information around Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy services to develop trust that ultimately results in customer commitment.
- Business Partnering - Leverages resources within Walgreens sales and operations organizationsincluding Retail Management, Community Pharmacy, Central Fill, Sales Operations, Marketing, senior management, clinical staff and other functions to assist in both addressing customer issues and expanding our local business.
Walgreens, one of the nations largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes *************. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: US*5124_******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Walgreens is one of the largest drugstore chains in the U.S., with more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., forging the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. The combination brought together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services through community pharmacy care and pharmaceutical wholesaling. Both companies have more than a centurys worth of experience in customer and patient care. Walgreens is today part of the Retail Pharmacy USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance. Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
23 days 19 hours ago
applyRegional Account Manager - Specialty Walgreen Company - West Jacksonville, FL, United States
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today. Our team members make that purpose come to life in our over 7,800 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, on-site clinics, specialty pharmacies and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name. Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to grow your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- INSIDE SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL-INTERLINE BRA...
- Shop Foreman
West Jacksonville, FL
- GENERAL ENGINEER
- Area Loss Prevention Specialist
West Jacksonville, FL
View More Jobs in West Jacksonville, FL:
- View More Jobs in West Jacksonville, FL
- More Regional Account Manager Specialty Jobs in West Jacksonville, FL
- More Walgreen Company Jobs in West Jacksonville, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Regional Account Manager Specialty Jobs in Florida
- More Walgreen Company Jobs in Florida