Region Director - Federal GovernmentVWR International, LLC - Radnor, PA
Provide ongoing leadership, coaching, development, support and direction to the Region s 4-6 Sales Representatives; ensure effective territory management and achievement of assigned sales, profit and expense goals. Manage $15-$20M Federal Government territory and act as the inside liaison for $35-$50M Federal Government business across all segments. Responsible for creating and implementing successful strategies to further penetrate and segment the market, consisting of Federal Government clients.
* Hire, train, and set expectations with all sales associates in the region.
* Continually evaluate associate progress and performance.
* Provide formal and informal sales training to all sales associates in assigned area.
* Develop programs and selling strategies to motivate sales force and stimulate sales.
* Develop and maintain sound customer and supplier relations.
* Directly handle contract negotiations for key accounts.
* Prepare sales and gross margin forecasts for region territories and analyze and monitor sales data for the region.
* Monitor and manage key product sales.
* Successfully interface with internal customers and service providers such as NCO, Furniture division, VWR Specialists and Business Process Consultants.
Experience & Skills:
* Experience in establishing high level customer relationships
* Experience in account development and implementation
* Experience in Microsoft Office products
* Several years of successful outside sales experience
* Strong industry knowledge
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong customer focus (internal and external)
* Good presentation skills
* Good coaching skills
* Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Strong communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Organization Skills
* Conflict Resolution skills
* Problem solving skills
* Degree or equivalent experience
* College degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of 5 years experience
Environmental Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
* Typically works in an office with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
* Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
* A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis.
* Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
VWR (NASDAQ: VWR), headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the leading, global, independent provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers. With sales in excess of $4.3 billion in 2015, VWR enables science for customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries. With more than 160 years of experience, VWR has cultivated a value proposition delivering product choice, operational excellence and differentiated services to improve our customers' productivity from research to production. VWR's differentiated services provide innovative, flexible and customized solutions from scientific research services to custom-manufactured chemical blends. Our dedicated team of more than 9,300 associates is focused on supporting scientists, medical professionals and production engineers to achieve their goals.
In addition to being a part of a global organization, VWR offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits designed to help them stay healthy, plan for the future, prepare for the unexpected and balance the demands of work and home. VWR offers an outstanding benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, dental and life insurance; short- and long-term disability; EAP (employee assistance program); flexible spending account (FSA); holiday/vacation time; work/life balance programs; and education assistance.
At VWR, our associates are the framework of who we are and how we succeed. We value their accomplishments and offer long-lasting opportunities for growth and success. As a result, a substantial percentage of our associates have 10-, 20- and 30-year histories with VWR. Their loyalty reflects our ongoing commitment to offering great compensation, an engaging culture, and real opportunities for growth and success. VWR is a great place to work and we look forward to adding more outstanding members to our team.
Resume Submissions To VWR From Third Party Recruitment Firms Will Not Be Considered
VWR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VWR maintains a drug free workplace.
VWR is a US Federal contractor.
VWR and design are registered trademarks of VWR International, LLC. VWR International, LLC is aware of fraudulent e-mails referencing VWR job opportunities. Please note: VWR does not hire employees through e-mail solicitation and never requests any employee to cash money orders or send money to others. If you question the validity of a job, please visit jobs.vwr.com .
For more information on VWR please visit www.vwr.com .
6 days 23 hours ago
applyRegion Director - Federal Government VWR International, LLC - Radnor, PA, United States
VWR International, LLC, headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is a global laboratory supply and distribution company with worldwide sales in excess of $4.1 billion in 2013.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Federal Sales Director
- Sales Manager - Building Automation Systems - South Region -...
- Sales Manager - Building Automation Systems - West Region - ...
San Diego, CA
- Sales Manager - Building Automation Systems - Mid-Atlantic R...
View More Jobs in Radnor, PA:
- View More Jobs in Radnor, PA
- More Region Director Federal Government Jobs in Radnor, PA
- More Sales Jobs in Radnor, PA
- More VWR International, LLC Jobs in Radnor, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Region Director Federal Government Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Sales Jobs in Radnor, PA
- More VWR International, LLC Jobs in Pennsylvania