Recruiting Operations CoordinatorComcast - Denver, CO
Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Responsible for the coordination of recruiting and interviewing activities for the Talent Acquisition department for Mountain West Region. Tracks job requisitions and candidate information through applicant tracking system. Data analysis and preparation for weekly reporting to business units. Assists with managing interviews and internal transfer procedures. Supports on-boarding for new hires. Assists with compliance audits. Manages employee referral program. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Maintains applicant tracking system by posting, monitoring, and closing job requisitions, and updating candidate statuses throughout the selection process. Reviews documents, including requisitions, to ensure compliance with EEO and Company policies.
- Supports Recruiters in sourcing and screening candidates using internal posting systems, external postings, the internet, print advertisements, outreach efforts, employee referrals, etc.
- Assists in the scheduling and preparation of candidate interviews and testing by sending confirmations or itineraries, coordinating travel arrangements (when necessary,) managing interview day logistics (e.g. security,) and providing timely follow up to the candidate.
- Assists in the coordination of Open Houses and Group Information Sessions.
- Supports on-boarding process for new hires and transfers including processing new hire paperwork and assisting with the coordination of orientation and training.
- Prepares reports and presentations outlining recruitment efforts.
- Manages vendor invoices. Manages cases in background vendor websites ensuring cases are closed in a timely manner.
- Under supervision, manages projects in the talent acquisition arena ranging from employment branding to innovative sourcing techniques to candidate experience feedback surveys.
- Updates operational/business leadership on progress, gaps, and potential failure factors that are encountered in day-to-day interactions with vendor or vendor staff.
- Oversees testing where appropriate.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with travel coordination
- Flexibility to travel, on occasion, within Mountain West Region (CO/NM/UT/AZ)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience managing business relationships
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
7 days 17 hours ago
applyRecruiting Operations Coordinator Comcast - Denver, CO, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Recruiting Coordinator - Colorado #21982
- Recruiting Coordinator - Colorado #21982 - Military veterans...
View More Jobs in Denver, CO:
- View More Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Recruiting Operations Coordinator Jobs in Denver, CO
- More HR Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Comcast Jobs in Denver, CO
View More Jobs in Colorado:
- View More Jobs in Colorado
- More Recruiting Operations Coordinator Jobs in Colorado
- More HR Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Comcast Jobs in Colorado