Receptionist - Part TimeiHeartMedia, Inc. - Tigard, OR
Functions as the public face of the business, greeting a wide range of visitors; performs a full range of duties including answering and routing telephone calls, record keeping, administrative and clerical work.
• Routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls at switchboard or multi-line phone.
• Takes and distributes messages as appropriate.
• Greets visitors, issues visitor passes, maintains visitor logs, notifies party of visitor arrival and/or directs visitor to designated area.
• Responds to routine inquiries regarding office location, hours of operation, etc.
• May schedule meeting rooms, prepare basic correspondence, organize and distribute mail, receive and send courier packages, etc.
• Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
• Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Collaboration with others
• Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities
• Ability to multitask, e.g., handle simultaneous incoming calls and visitors
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
• Demonstrates initiative to find answers to inquiries from guests, staff and self
• Uses professional telephone skills
• Takes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks
• Time management: shows attention to detail; meets deadlines; arranges for back-up when not in the office; is punctual
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and/or tasks
• 0-1 year’s experience in a similar role
• Familiarity with similar phone system a plus
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
Tigard, OR: 13333 SW 68th Parkway, Suite 300, 97223
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
13 days 14 hours ago
applyReceptionist - Part Time iHeartMedia, Inc. - Tigard, OR, United States
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Receptionist, Oral Surgery Office
Happy Valley, OR
- Medical Receptionist Part Full Time
- Medical Receptionist Part\/Full Time
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
View More Jobs in Tigard, OR:
- View More Jobs in Tigard, OR
- More Receptionist Part Time Jobs in Tigard, OR
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in Tigard, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Receptionist Part Time Jobs in Oregon
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in Oregon