Quality Control CoordinatorMasTec, Inc. - San Jose, CA
['Quality Control Coordinator','16425','MasTec Utility Services','Regular','Full-time','CA-San Jose','','!*!MasTec – Utility Services Group activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including, but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Coordinator to join our dynamic Team in the Bay Area supporting a major telecommunications infrastructure project.
The role of the Quality Control Coordinator is to ensure all completed construction projects are completed per customer construction specifications.
Function as the primary contact for customer concerns and complaints for both in-house and subcontractor crew performance.
Manage customer complaints by responding to customer emails, calls and non-conformance issues.
Responsible for ensuring all proper permitting and bonding requirement have been met.
Prepare and present reports relating to job quality performance.
Companywide safety practices, policies and training.
· Physical field work as needed to support primary duties to include walking of sites.
· Base knowledge of aerial and underground construction.
· Practical knowledge of Network operations and associated inventory for both RF and Fiber networks.','!*!
· Valid US Driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to walk out construction areas
· Ability to bend, stoop, kneel to access vaults, etc.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Resource management and/or dispatch experience
· Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process
· Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Excel, Word, Etc…
· Ability to become proficient with customer “Host Systems”
· Understanding or RF and Fiber network architectures
· Ability to manage multiple staff members
· Can interface with customers on/off site as required
· Professional and effective leader
· Effective Project Manager (ability to manage multiple projects at one time)
· Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project descriptions and needs.
· Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
· Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
· Ability to be on-call, as needed.
· Work independently under minimal supervision
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.','Quality Control Coordinator
8 days 16 hours ago
applyQuality Control Coordinator MasTec, Inc. - San Jose, CA, United States
Over the course of the last 80 years, MasTec companies have been involved in some of the largest and most complex infrastructure construction projects across the country. Our experience has given us a deep and comprehensive understanding of the markets we serve, as well as the ability to effectively manage people, projects and equipment. It allows us to proactively identify challenges, avoid pitfalls, and overcome obstacles, and to accurately set and meet expectations for schedule and budget.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Culinary Coordinator, Workplace
- Product Quality Project Manager
Menlo Park, CA
- Clinical Research Coordinator I- (Grail Strive Study) Resea...
Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance
Palo Alto, CA
- SR AD, QC Biochemistry/Chemistry
View More Jobs in San Jose, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Jose, CA
- More Quality Control Coordinator Jobs in San Jose, CA
- More MasTec, Inc. Jobs in San Jose, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Quality Control Coordinator Jobs in California
- More MasTec, Inc. Jobs in California