Quality Audit and Training ChampionIntel Corporation - San Jose, CA
What We're Looking For:
- A champion passionate about teaching and educating on quality, especially automotive.
- Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and why our processes work the way they do.
- Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in our processes and work with stakeholders to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Able to translate learnings to stakeholders and partner with them to ensure process changes.
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form to any reporting level.
- Can easily adapt between working independently or collaboratively with a constantly changing, global team, often without authority.
- Highly organized and able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables on multiple projects and programs.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and ensure completion on-time of our internal and external automotive certification audit plans for our San Jose and Penang sites.
- Manage and facilitate successful certification audits while cultivating the relationship with our registrars.
- Recruit and continuously raise the bar of our internal auditors' competency.
- Ensure that internal audits incrementally improve our business processes and prevent risks, especially to automotive customers.
- Prepare findings and recommendations to evangelize program achievements to the executive team.
- Incorporate new and emerging conformance standards into the quality audit roadmap.
- Develop and build up our Automotive Quality training programs, to ensure value to the business and pertinence. You will perform these activities personally or by directing and coordinating the work of internal and external collaborators, across various geographies.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree from accredited university in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
Minimum of 3 years experience in quality assurance, customer quality engineering, quality management system audits or activities supporting the design & development of products.
Applicant must have unrestricted permanent right to work in the US.
Master's Degree or above preferred.
3 years of expertise in managing conformance to industry standards.
3 years of expertise in process mapping and process improvement.
Certified auditor to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar standard a plus.
Experience in program and project management.
3 years of experience with quality performance definition and analysis.
Experience with FPGAs, microprocessors or integrated circuits.
Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
10 days 5 hours ago
applyQuality Audit and Training Champion Intel Corporation - San Jose, CA, United States
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Other Intel Architecture, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The companys platforms are used in various computing applications comprising notebooks, desktops, servers, tablets, smartphones, automobile infotainment systems, automated factory systems, and medical devices. It offers microprocessors that processes system data and controls other devices in the system; and chipsets, which send data between the microprocessor and input, display, and storage devices, such as keyboard, mouse, monitor, hard drive or solid-state drive, and optical disc drives; system-on-chip products that integrate its processing functions with other system components, including graphics, audio, and video onto a single chip; wired network connectivity products; and wireless connectivity products. The company also provides mobile components comprising baseband processors, radio frequency transceivers, WiFi products, Bluetooth products, global navigation satellite system, and power management chips; and gateway and set-top box components. In addition, it offers endpoint security, network and content security, risk and compliance, and consumer and mobile security software products for consumer, mobile, and corporate environments to protect systems from malicious virus attacks, as well as loss of data. Further, the company provides NAND flash memory products, which are used in solid-state drives; and custom foundry services. Intel Corporation sells its products primarily to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries. Intel Corporation was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. Manager - IT Compliance
Santa Clara, CA
- Customer Quality Engineer
- Director, Compliance Services
Redwood City, CA
- Quality Audit and Training Champion - Military veterans pr...
San Jose, CA
View More Jobs in San Jose, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Jose, CA
- More Quality Audit and Training Champion Jobs in San Jose, CA
- More Intel Corporation Jobs in San Jose, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Quality Audit and Training Champion Jobs in California
- More Intel Corporation Jobs in California