Quality AnalystThe Timken Company - Duncan, SC
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
1. Lead efforts to improve customer satisfaction related to distribution and value-added process performance. This includes thorough and timely responses to customer complaints, understanding customer quality system requirements, and developing Duncan DC systems to satisfy those requirements. Initiate and track all GQTS quality issues from manufacturing plants and external customers.
2. Facilitate and record all audits to ensure compliance to customer, government, third-party, and industry standards. (Examples: Caterpillar, Motion Industries, General Motors,Ford, internal audits.) Assure that an effective quality system is deployed throughout the Duncan DC to minimize non-conforming shipments.
3. Supports operations by leading/facilitating activities to respond to operations daily needs and problems. Lead problem-solving with individual and/or team to drive to root cause, investigate appropriate corrective and/or preventive actions, develop corrective action plan within designated time frame to achieve solution (e.g., DMR, 8D , 3D and internal CAR/PARs.) Lead/facilitate quality activities for new product development (i.e. PFMEA, PPAP, inspection.) Provide timely follow-up and conclusion for quality related issues necessary to ensure control of non-conforming product.
4. Maintain Duncan DC ISO 9001/TS 16949 quality system requirements and Quality Procedure Manual with any internal or external changes as required. Maintains Duncan DC quality and safety metrics.
5. Responsible for inspection of questionable product integrity that is found in processing, or returned to the distribution center. Tracks and resolves non-conforming product issues identified at Duncan DC. Manages supplier quality for internal and external suppliers to the Duncan DC.
6. Identify and possible delivery of training and education needs for quality related topics (examples: team problem solving, benchmarking, process improvement, process documentation, customer satisfaction measurement, Global Quality Tracking System.)
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
10 days 5 hours ago
applyQuality Analyst The Timken Company - Duncan, SC, United States
As a global industrial technology leader, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of machinery all around the world. We engineer, manufacture and market mechanical components and high-performance steel. Our bearings, engineered-steel bars and tubes -- as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and services -- support diversified markets worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Process Molding Engineer
- Process Molding Engineer
- Software Quality Analyst (40178)
- Quality Technician
View More Jobs in Duncan, SC:
- View More Jobs in Duncan, SC
- More Quality Analyst Jobs in Duncan, SC
- More The Timken Company Jobs in Duncan, SC
View More Jobs in South Carolina:
- View More Jobs in South Carolina
- More Quality Analyst Jobs in South Carolina
- More The Timken Company Jobs in South Carolina