QA Analyst II - NY Engineering & ExecutionCME Group Inc - New York City, NY
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
CME Technology Execution and Engineering is relentlessly focused on developing the worlds most advanced electronic trading, post trade processing and risk management systems. As part of CME Group, we are the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives market place providing risk management solutions that help drive the global economy. Our customers include leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations, and individual traders.
QA Analyst, OTC Technology:
The selected candidate will join the OTC Technology team in New York as a system analyst supporting post trade services for CME Group Clearing and its business partners. The broader OTC Technology New York team is a high performing group of individuals that deliver on a broad range of functions including systems/business analysis, software development and quality assurance services.
• Actively participates within cross functional team (developers & analysts) and the broader development organization in identifying system impacts, defining high level solutions and facilitating work effort estimation.
• Understand and advocate for Agile best practices for qa analyst discipline
• Assists team and Product Owner with defining and documenting acceptance criteria
• Experience with end to end testing, interaction/integration with multiple downstream systems
• Identify & escalate issues and risks to management and team members
• Work with the team to support production issues/inquiries
• Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment
• Acquire an understanding of user pain points/needs, business objectives, market opportunities and competition.
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of prototypers, business analysts, and developers to create a vision for a seamless experience across platforms
• Lead test case design and review session as part of story execution
• Collaborates across all engineering disciplines to incorporate user feedback, technical/business constraints, and market dynamics into the team’s output
• Guide development to faithfully implement dynamic user experiences which capture the business objectives.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills, absolute attention to detail, accuracy, and control focus required.
• Proactive, self-starting individual with high levels of ownership.
• Ability to work well under pressure, in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to prioritize workloads and use a proactive approach to meet deadlines.
• Mature and pro-active approach to generating solutions for daily and long-term challenges.
• Excellent team player, with high level of team orientation.
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts by helping the team to identify practical means of reducing time to market while maintaining high quality products by utilizing Automation tools (Spock, Geb, Selenium)
Essential Experience / Education
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience)
• 3 years of experience in web application testing - Functional and Automated testing
• Good knowledge of SQL and able to write queries to verify data in Oracle DB
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (
) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
Are you a returning applicant?
14 days 3 hours ago
applyQA Analyst II - NY Engineering & Execution CME Group Inc - New York City, NY, United States
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, handling 3 billion contracts worth approximately $1 quadrillion annually (on average). The company provides a marketplace for buyers and sellers, bringing together individuals, companies and institutions that need to manage risk or that want to profit by accepting risk. Our exchanges - CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX - offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, metals, weather and real estate. As part of our commitment to providing innovative risk-management solutions to the marketplace, CME Group also offers a growing slate of cleared OTC products and services.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Quality Engineer
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More QA Analyst II NY Engineering Execution Jobs in New York City, NY
- More CME Group Inc Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More QA Analyst II NY Engineering Execution Jobs in New York
- More CME Group Inc Jobs in New York