Project ManagerCognizant - New York City, NY
We are looking for Project Manager for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· 7 years of Business Analysis experience.
· Familiarity with multiple software development methodologies including Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
· CBAP certification (or equivalent).
· Experience with formal BA methodologies/standards (IIBA, COE).
· Execution of BA deliverables for large, enterprise wide projects.
· Demonstrated familiarity with variety of development methods, including agile and waterfall.
· Experience with multiple technologies, requirements management tools (like Caliber RM or equivalent).
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
· Quickly learns business and complex processes.
· Ability to work from objectives with minimal guidance or supervision.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
· Ability to partner with development teams and vendors that support various technology platforms.
· Proven leadership, negotiation and relationship management skills.
· Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
9 days 16 hours ago
applyProject Manager Cognizant - New York City, NY, United States
Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 260, 200 employees as of December 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Furniture Project Manager
North Bergen, NJ
- Senior Project Manager Services
- Project Manager/Product Owner - W2 ONLY
New York City, NY
- Project Manager
New York City, NY
- Water Restoration Project Manager
New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Project Manager Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Cognizant Jobs in New York City, NY