Project ManagerProtective Life Corporation - Cincinnati, OH
Protective Life is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our growing Enterprise Project Office in Birmingham, AL. This high profile leadership position will be involved in coordinating project work across the enterprise and tackling the company’s
larger strategic initiatives. Particular emphasis will be on leading execution of initiatives designed to deploy the people, processes, and technology supporting Protective’s corporate strategy.
• Candidates must be capable of adding significant value to the company through exercising strong and effective leadership, driving the delivery of benefits within a business case-focused environment. They will optimize delivery by effectively defining, communicating
and managing project objectives and success factors, ensuring all project activities remain aligned with the business case.
• Candidates need to show unwavering commitment to the delivery of quality work products, as specified, on time, within budget and ultimately to the quantifiable realization of promised project benefits. This will include a disciplined application of standardized
project management processes and procedures.
• Highly-valued behavioral skills include thinking strategically, leading creatively and managing change effectively.
• Candidate must be have proven track record of managing, leading, mentoring, and coaching multiple scrum masters and scrum teams
• Must be able to collaborate with Product Owners to ensure prioritization of backlogs and define features and capabilities required to meet business objectives
• Candidate will role model techniques and behaviors to create high-performing teams
• The ideal candidate will have proven ability to help guide the organization towards continuous improvement using Agile & Scum concepts, principles, and techniques
Proven experience as a Program Manager, Coach, Project Manager, Product Owner, IT Manager, or Scrum Master in an Agile environment
Strong people skills
Experience training and mentoring Scrum Masters and/or Project Managers
Management experience required
14 days 12 hours ago
applyProject Manager Protective Life Corporation - Cincinnati, OH, United States
Protective Life Corporation provides innovative insurance solutions and investment products designed to help clients achieve and maintain financial security. Since the formation of our first subsidiary over 100 years ago, we have remained true to the principles of hard work and integrity. Our core values guide us in all we do: Do the Right Thing, Serve People, Build Trust and Simplify Everything.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manager, Project Management
- Senior Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Manager, Project Management
- Electrical Construction Project Manager
View More Jobs in Cincinnati, OH:
- View More Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More Project Manager Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More Protective Life Corporation Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Project Manager Jobs in Ohio
- More Protective Life Corporation Jobs in Ohio