Project ManagerCA Technologies - Burlington, MA
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Project Manager will report to Veracode’s Vice President of Information Technology and be responsible for driving Veracode’s FedRAMP Moderate Level II certification process to completion. Certification completion is defined as the point in time when Veracode has all of its products and services comparable with its commercial instance, certified, and available for purchase and use in the Federal market. This role will require a high-level understanding of the FedRAMP process, collaborating closely with and keeping all stakeholders on schedule including the: Veracode and CA Technologies FedRAMP Teams, FedRAMP Sponsor, Consultants, and 3PAO.
In addition to driving Veracode’s FedRAMP certification process to completion, the position will require developing Veracode’s first Federal Go-to-Market strategy. The Go-to-Market strategy will involve working with a cross-functional team of Veracode business unit leaders or representatives and include developing: (i) A cost-benefit analysis of Veracode’s AWS GovCloud instance; (ii) Veracode pricing for products and services for the GSA Schedule and other contract or partner vehicles; (iii) General GovCloud and Federal Market personnel staffing, support, and cost models (Engineering, Product Management, Services, Marketing, and Sales, etc.); (iv) Revenue projections based on ATO phased completion dates in conjunction with product and service readiness, pipeline as defined by the Federal Sales team, CA Technology, and current or prospective Partner pipelines, and (v) A corresponding marketing plan aimed at educating the Federal audience and generating additional revenue pipeline.
The individual will apply his/her knowledge, skills, and techniques that enable Veracode to meet its business objectives, while managing projects and people to the highest professional standards. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated Federal, Application Security, and FedRAMP domain knowledge and who possess an understanding of Veracode’s SaaS business model, major applications, and key business processes.
Skills & Requirements*
· Lead projects and meetings that require cross functional collaboration and manage stakeholder expectations; set deadlines; assign responsibilities; monitor and summarize progress; research requirements; recruit support as necessary and provide proposals on action plan, including the creation of success criteria and measurements.
· Ensure all updates are shared and understood across partnering teams and stakeholders, facilitate connection points among Veracode teams, escalate milestone risks as necessary and utilize executive steering committees to foster sponsorship and resolve issues that impact multiple business groups.
· Partner with key stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and implement programs aimed at increasing contribution margin, including top-line (e.g. bookings, revenue) and expense-related (e.g., direct cost to service) items.
· Document key phases of the FedRAMP certification process, capturing milestones and deliverables for the added purpose of replicating the FedRAMP process for future US, EMEA, APAC, and/or other public-private instances where appropriate.
· Engage in Federal customer facing activities with the Federal Sales team to ensure FedRAMP Sponsor and appropriate development and capture of pipeline revenue activities are proceeding as planned.
· Outstanding Leadership skills: Organizes and leads a diverse team of internal and external stakeholders to reach key milestones for both the FedRAMP certification effort and Go-to-Market strategy.
· Excellent Planning & Organizing skills: Determines goals and priorities and assesses the actions, time and resources needed to achieve the goals; attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required.
· Excellent Communication skills: Actively listens and ensures that written and verbal interactions are accurate, clear, concise and tailored to suit the recipient.
· Strong Problem Solving skills: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analyses and searches for best solutions.
· Strong Relationship Building skills: Develops, maintains and strengthens partnerships to establish credibility and trust inside and outside the organization.
· Skilled at Dealing with Paradox: Takes a balanced approach to situations and is able to think strategically and act tactically depending upon the situation.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./
/ If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788./
CA Technologies Jobs
5 days 13 hours ago
applyProject Manager CA Technologies - Burlington, MA, United States
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Digital Media Project Manager
- Offshore Permitting Project Manager
- Research Project Manager (20 hrs) Job
- Offshore Permitting Project Manager
- Project Manager
View More Jobs in Burlington, MA:
- View More Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More Project Manager Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More CA Technologies Jobs in Burlington, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Project Manager Jobs in Massachusetts
- More CA Technologies Jobs in Massachusetts