Project Manager - Domain Delivery: Bloomingdale's, New York, NYBloomingdale's, Inc - York, NY
The project manager – domain delivery is an active and key contributor to the successful end-to-end delivery of Macy’s and internally led initiatives.
They ensure all enhancements are carefully crafted, satisfy the vision and requirements of business sponsors and stakeholders, are delivered on-time and on-budget, and most importantly create amazing experiences for our customers.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Serve as the primary liaison to the product, program and other project managers and represent the voice and needs of Bloomingdale’s on projects.
• Socialize and gain approval from stakeholders on project scope and goals pre-inception.
• Participate in sizing and resource allocation exercises to ensure product delivery timelines are achievable, and projects are budgeted and planned accurately.
• Lead design, copy and user experience briefing and ensure timely and accurate delivery.
• Attend and/or lead stand-ups and turn-in meetings and clarify requests, track status of deliverables.
• Collaborate and actively communicate with product managers and other stakeholders to contribute to and be informed of changes in scope, timing and priority
• Clearly and regularly communicate status of projects to sponsors and senior and executive leadership.
• Engage and partner with product adoption team to successfully transition projects into production.
• Actively analyze and help refine departmental tools, methods and processes.
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or systems management discipline.
• 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in Agile, Lean or Scrum or similar delivery environment.
• Previous experience in a high-traffic agency or internal creative delivery environment preferred.
• Experience with an enterprise PMiS required (JIRA, Version One, Basecamp etc.).
• Experience with an asset tracking system required (Concept Share, Fresc etc.)
• Outstanding written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
• Accountable, responsible but panic-free approach when faced with critical and time-sensitive issues.
• An ambitious, no-excuse making approach to delivering work.
• Proven ability to persuade, influence and lead others, while establishing credibility and trust.
• High-level fluency in MS Office suite.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
6 days 17 hours ago
applyProject Manager - Domain Delivery: Bloomingdale's, New York, NY Bloomingdale's, Inc - York, NY, United States
Bloomingdale's, a leader in department store fashion, serves customers through 40 stores in 12 states. It focuses on upscale fashion apparel and home-related goods, with an emphasis on distinctive merchandise offerings. Known worldwide for its fashion sense and merchandising savvy, Bloomingdale's helped launch the careers of many now-famous designers. Among them are Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan. New designers are being showcased today at Bloomingdale's and could well be the stars of tomorrow. Bloomingdale's is led by Chairman Michael Gould and President Tony Spring.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in York, NY:
- View More Jobs in York, NY
- More Project Manager Domain Delivery: Bloomingdales New York NY Jobs in York, NY
- More IT Jobs in York, NY
- More Bloomingdale's, Inc Jobs in York, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Project Manager Domain Delivery: Bloomingdales New York NY Jobs in New York
- More IT Jobs in York, NY
- More Bloomingdale's, Inc Jobs in New York