Project Management Specialist JobManTech International Corporation. - Washington, DC
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Project Management Specialist for our client site in Washington DC.
* Assist the Government program/project manager in the development of new programs and associated documentation or the execution oversight of deployed programs or technical capability integration activities.
* Assist the Government with preparing SES and higher headquarters-level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support executive program recommendations and decisions.
* Assist the Government program or project manager in the development of RFPs and the assessment of associated proposals to include developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers' responses for feasibility and completeness.
* Develop and support the management of program baselines, plans, task trackers and schedules that comply with the program's Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Assist the Government program/project manager in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
* Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program's execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
* Assist the Government program or project manager in establishing project priorities.
* Serve as the Government program or project manager's technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer's execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
* Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers' execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
* Assist the Government program/project manager in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
* Perform risk management activities to support risk, issue, and opportunity (RIO) identification, assessment, and prioritization. Monitor and assist in ongoing assessment of the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance.
* Support problem resolution processes through problem identification and development of problem solution options mutually acceptable to all concerned stakeholders. Support problem solution implementation activities as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Social Sciences, Human Resources, or Management with 10-12 years of related experience.
* Experience equivalent to a PMI PMP or Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level II or III Program Manager Certification (Actual PMP or DAU certification HIGHLY desired).
* Government PEO or large-scale acquisition program office experience is a plus.
* Detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals (e.g. GAO, OMB).
* Superior customer interface with senior levels of management, demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
* A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
* A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is desired.
Location: Washington DC
Requires Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master's degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
3 days 18 hours ago
applyProject Management Specialist Job ManTech International Corporation. - Washington, DC, United States
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Configuration Management Specialist, Staff
- Project Management Specialist
- Project Management Specialist
- Manager,Environmental Programs
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View More Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Project Management Specialist Job Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Engineering Jobs in Washington, DC
- More ManTech International Corporation. Jobs in Washington, DC
View More Jobs in District of Columbia:
- View More Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Project Management Specialist Job Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Engineering Jobs in Washington, DC
- More ManTech International Corporation. Jobs in District of Columbia