Program Management Analyst IDucommun Aerostructures, Inc. - Parsons, KS
Program Management Analyst I
Job Summary & Essential Functions: The following describes in general terms the purpose and scope of the position. The Program Management Analyst, under the supervision of the Program Manager, supports the Program Manager and oversees assigned programs and customers to ensure that activities and customer orders are carried out in accordance with contract requirements, schedules and budgets. Accuracy and timely communication is critical for both internal and external communication.
1. Focal point for customer/buyer communication and interface:
• Represents the company in contacts with the customer and outside parties (other than suppliers) for issues concerning the assigned program.
• Ensures that customer requirements are flowed down to all functional departments through the initiation of sales orders and management of backlog.
• Provides timely notification to management of program cost or schedule impact.
• Provides a coordinated company response to customer requirements and inquiries.
• Supports Program Manager in execution of Customer Surveys and gathering Customer Feedback.
2. Internal Communication and interface:
• Communicate with Operations Management to assure proper coordination of customer requirements. Ensures that the company's capabilities and business interests support customer requests.
• Coordinate with Operations Management and production planners to integrate program schedules that support contractual commitments and company goals.
• Work with Program Manager to communicate customer cost reduction and process improvement goals to company management and coordinate response that highlights/demonstrates company commitment to continuous improvement.
3. Contract Management:
• Work with Program Manager to analyze and review all contracts to verify Terms and Conditions, Work Statements, Funding, Performance Periods, Deliverables, and other customer General Conditions. Coordinate review of terms and conditions with Program Manager.
• Manage and track program compliance to purchase order requirements.
4. Fiscal Management:
• Manages customer AR in support of site functional metrics.
• Support the Finance Department for invoice submittal and in resolving late payment receipts and customer claims.
5. Development and growth of the Program:
• Create and manage program bookings and provide data for sales forecasts.
• Manage and maintain program bookings and sales tracking system that supports the company monthly summary reports.
• Responsible for planning and acquisition of follow-on business within the lead time constraints.
• Work to identify, strategize and capture new business opportunities where available.
• Understands and embraces lean methodologies, Kaizen Events, Standard Work and Value Stream Mapping.
6. Proposal Management:
• Support Program Manager and Proposal Team for development, preparation and customer submittal of proposals for new and follow-on business.
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, occasionally lift one to ten pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus to review contract documents, identify parts and clearly see operations and identify hazards in the production area.
• Working Conditions are: 80% office environment, 15% manufacturing environment; 5% outdoors.
• Noise level is moderate in office environment.
• Hearing protection must be worn in designated manufacturing areas.
• Fully enclosed shoes, leather construction, must be worn in all manufacturing areas.
• Safety glasses (ANSI Z87 compliant) required in all manufacturing areas.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. Other duties may be assigned. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments in accordance with business needs, and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential function of the job.
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
• Strong people and time management skills are required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required; must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and across all organizational levels.
• Experience in production control, contracts management, project management or contracts management, are key talents.
• Detail oriented, positive friendly customer service are key attributes.
• Computer knowledge and skills, i.e. MS Office Suite - Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
• Experience with MRP systems is beneficial.
• Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
• Minimal Travel required.
Required Experience/Education/Training/Certifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered.
• Minimum BA/BS degree preferred but not required and/or equivalent years of industry experience. Advanced degree such as MBA preferred.
• Minimum 1-5 years customer service and contract administration background, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Computer knowledge and skills, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint required and ERP/MRP Systems preferred.
3333 Main StreetParsons, Kansas, 67357United States
10 days 17 hours ago
Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc.
applyProgram Management Analyst I Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc. - Parsons, KS, United States
Founded in 1849, Ducommun Incorporated is the oldest company in California. Evolving from a hardware supply store opened by Charles Ducommun in Los Angeles during the California Gold Rush, the company assisted in the birth of the aerospace industry in Southern California by providing aircraft aluminum to companies such as Lockheed. Today, Ducommun is a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing services for high-cost-of-failure applications in diverse markets, including aerospace, defense, industrial, oil-and-gas, mining and medical. Ducommun provides its customers with custom, high-reliability solutions for their electronic and aircraft structure needs. The company draws upon best-in-class processes, a continuous improvement culture and a passionate commitment to excellence to deliver quality in everything it does.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- General Manager
- Application Development Engineer
- Staff Process Engineer
- Project Engineer II
View More Jobs in Parsons, KS:
- View More Jobs in Parsons, KS
- More Program Management Analyst I Jobs in Parsons, KS
- More Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc. Jobs in Parsons, KS
View More Jobs in Kansas:
- View More Jobs in Kansas
- More Program Management Analyst I Jobs in Kansas
- More Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc. Jobs in Kansas