Program Director, Content Management EcosystemNike, Inc - Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc., Digital & Technology inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport's top stories, the world of Nike Digital is leveling the playing field like nothing before. This team powers Nike's entire digital presence, including nike.com and NIKEiD, Nike products and mobile applications, digital brand experiences and consumer interactions. Using consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development and social media, Nike Digital disrupts with new and better ways for consumers to connect with products and each other, delivering sport into the future.
Nike Digital inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport's top stories, the world of Nike Digital is leveling the playing field like nothing before. This team powers Nike's entire digital presence, including nike.com and NIKEiD, Nike products and mobile applications, digital brand experiences and consumer interactions. Using consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development and social media, Nike Digital disrupts with new and better ways for consumers to connect with products and each other, delivering sport into the future.
As a Program Director, with a focus on our Content Management Ecosystem, you will be responsible for delivery of the platforms that allow Nike to deliver premium, personalized content to our consumers across the globe. You will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
Our Content Management Ecosystem will power all of our Digital and Direct-to-Consumer initiatives from mobile apps to web experiences. The Program Director, Content Management Ecosystem will collaborate with the teams in charge of Membership, Content, Analytics, Content, Brand, Category just to name a few.
At Nike, you get in by being the best player, you stay in by being the best teammate. We are in it to win it together, even if we stumble along the way. Making history is no easy task, but as a team, we are unstoppable. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
• Conceptualizes and directs programs that drive significant strategic value, directing multiple project teams and/or program managers, setting a consistently high-standard of on-target delivery of projects against roadmap while managing risk.
• Informs and influences business partners and key stakeholders with program(s) health and status, including any critical issues or risks requiring escalation and decisions.
• Accountable for a culture of transparent communication that delivers highly technical information in an accessible manner to numerous audiences, including senior management, business partners, and staff consistently.
• Drive program teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal and external teams (product managers, engineers, designers and QA) with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders.
• Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact. Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives.
• Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward.
• Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving.
• Manage budgets - including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding of deviations.
• Display an understanding of basic technical architecture of software systems, and be able to leverage that understanding in communication.
• Rigorously manage scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
• Proactively approach communication with clarity and urgency
• Contribute as a positive team player by always looking for Nike First solutions while recognizing others for their contributions.
• Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
• Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
• Experience in consumer facing experiences is a plus, including .com, mobile commerce or mobile applications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology
• 7-10 years experience in program management, product management or technical leadership
• A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes*
• Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
• Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
• Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
• Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
• Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
• Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
15 days 23 hours ago
applyProgram Director, Content Management Ecosystem Nike, Inc - Beaverton, OR, United States
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. Retail Systems Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR:
- View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Program Director Content Management Ecosystem Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Beaverton, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Program Director Content Management Ecosystem Jobs in Oregon
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Oregon