Professional SCCM Systems AdminWhole Foods Market IP, L.P. - Austin, TX
The Professional level retail engineering role is responsible for the development and management of our retail infrastructure. Day to day activities of this role includes engineering solutions within the customer facing technologies as well as creating, managing, and updating retail hardware images. The ideal candidate must live and breathe collaboration, cooperation and communication as this role will work closely with other technology teams, vendors and business partners to build a win-win relationships.
- Configure, implement, monitor, and maintain development, test, QA, and production servers; provide input into build/implementation specifications.
- Build automated tools to perform maintenance tasks to install, configure, tests, patch, and upgrades MS server 2012 and MS Windows 10 in a distributed retail environment.
- Provide business- and after-hours support of Retail Infrastructure environment.
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions and/or other unsatisfactory occurrences, and provide analysis and recommendations for resolution and prevention.
- Monitor and analyze system performance and provide recommendations for improvement, including system tuning and hardware integration.
- Provide input into system design and capacity planning; provide documentation to support system architecture.
- Build security, support, and testing policies and procedures for the retail environment.
- Strong interdisciplinary problem solving skills, demonstrated by frequent and successful application of technical standards, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in external vendor management issues.
- Some travel will be required (up to 5-10% annually).
- 3 years of experience managing a retail enterprise wide software deployment tool MS SCCM.
- 3 years of experience with PowerShell.
- 2 years of experience with MS Active Directory for system configuration and security policy enforcement.
- Proficiency in implementing and supporting Windows servers with a preference in a retail environment.
- Proficiency in system hardware architecture and implementation.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols and application.
- Experience providing remote support and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of POS related software a plus.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science preferred.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
22 days 3 hours ago
applyProfessional SCCM Systems Admin Whole Foods Market IP, L.P. - Austin, TX, United States
Who are we? Well, we seek out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun we bring to shopping for groceries, and you start to get a sense of what we’re all about. Oh yeah, we’re a mission-driven company too.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Austin, TX:
- View More Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Professional SCCM Systems Admin Jobs in Austin, TX
- More IT Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Whole Foods Market IP, L.P. Jobs in Austin, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Professional SCCM Systems Admin Jobs in Texas
- More IT Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Whole Foods Market IP, L.P. Jobs in Texas