Production ControllerDynCorp International LLC. - Corpus Christi, TX
shall perform a variety of technical supply management work, which includes accounting and supply reports, inventory control, distribution, cataloging, supply identification systems, property book utilization. Shall order, receive, issue secure, and maintain the inventory of all aspects of tool room control to include calibration control of equipment. Process aircraft component parts and engines piece parts. Utilize all logistical and supply sources for all Depart of Defense branches of service. To identify the critical needs and sources of parts and the levels of logistical needs to support inspectors and engineers to come to a decision as far as maintenance authorized to maintain, repair, overhaul or condemn aircraft parts. Utilize other logistical and supply related commodities and databases to include other support related intranets web sites. Preparation of supply documentation for proper identification of repairable items passed to those authorized repair maintenance levels and other related activities as required by contract as requested. Supporting customers working community.
* Researches and initiates requisitions, shipping documents, transaction reports, survey and other official correspondence through the federal government supply system and commercial vendors for aviation parts, materials and supplies. * Conduct inventories IAW AR710-2. Prepare Hand –Receipts, lateral transfers, conduct location surveys, and maintains ASTS Property book tracking system. * Prepare items for turn-in to DRMO. * Knowledge of shipping and receiving duties as they pertain to material storage and distribution activities. * Receive requisitioned material from various supply points, evaluating if correct part is received and its condition before placing into storage pending further engineering development research and reclamation. * Provide logistical information to assist quality assurance personnel in initiating SAFR Engineering Investigation workbooks. * Maintain supply status, material control and verify all outstanding critical parts shortages with other activities material control, maintenance control and work centers VIDS board to agree with supply status reports on a daily basis. * Prepare evaluations, special reports, and records pertaining to aircraft parts and components maintenance repair and related activities. * Apply professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting logistical technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals. Reviews engineering investigation request. * Candidates must be able to interface with engineers, production shops, Safety/QC personnel, supervisors, program managers, item managers, and production controllers for the purpose of evaluating and documenting findings to support repair program efforts through a logistical supply analysis. * Handle all aspects of shipping to include packing, preservation and tracking. All required site shipments and deliveries. Material to and from CCAD Shops and other off site vendors and contracts as requested by customers directed under sites PWS and Quality management System. This includes handling all aspects of the UPS mailing services. * Person shall provide inspectors and engineers as requested with higher level of technical logistical research as related to the operational sites and concepts towards repair efforts for SAFR / SAFR-Lite projects. * This person shall receive and provide logistical supply advice to PM/ DPM and Engineering staff to coordinate actions pertaining to repair of parts and components. Person must be able to analyze logistical data to determine applicability to parts requiring induction into a repair program. * Assist and coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers. Monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates based on long supply lead times. * Coordinate with maintenance control, aviation support division personnel and expeditors the priority and urgency of supply requirements to expedite timely delivery. * Provides a SAFR Master Inventory parts listing for this effort and performs prioritization analysis for critical supply support requirements. Additionally process parts to and from inventory for engineering evaluation, repair development and scrap/reclamation disposition. * Tracking calibration schedules, submitting equipment for calibration in a timely manner and initiating documentation to repair or replace damaged equipment. * Maintain supply status boards legibly and accurately. * Receives working with other team members and job skills all incoming AE-M/SAFR shipments from other DOD agencies or commercial sources/locations IAW Federal/DOD regulations, and AE-M/CCAD/local policies & procedures. Assist with local tracking, troubleshooting investigations, locating and acquiring errant shipment deliveries. * Assist Deputy Program manager with other administrate duties as required such as Safety and Training records. * Supports the SAFR/SAFR –LITE activities by coordinating the interface with other logistics activities and maintenance activities: Performs non- routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity, using operational precedents, which are typically parts of broader assignments * Comply with all current sections of DoD logistical and supply publications series and DI external and internal local Site Procedures. * Comply with all OSHA and DI safety rules and regulations. * May work with other groups or personnel to resolve problems. * Performs related duties as assigned, including any and all duties of lower rated technical personnel within their classification. * Operate materiel handling and transportation equipment such as burden carriers/scooters, forklifts, trucks or vans. Help perform daily maintenance and coordinate with the local transportation office on the materiel and personnel handling equipment repair. * Provides activity status reports and presentations for the program. Provide parts data query reports as requested by the SAFR Core Element or engineer. * Assists other shops/skills as required.
Knowledge & Skills
* Good working knowledge of the governing Depart of Defense (DoD) logistical supply systems programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines is required to include supply codes. * An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced * Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines. * Person must be able to analyze logistical data to determine applicability to parts requiring induction into a repair program from a logistical supply concepts and practices. * Skill in operating a personal computer with DOD approved software or programs used for inventory receipt/management/shipment control, reject/disposition data collection, fault trending purposes, documentation maintenance, presentations, email, internet and other communication &/or data requirements in the performance of services under this sites PWS. * Skill in generating and interpreting written instructions, plans or fill out paperwork or documentation, as necessary, to support various engineering support projects (for example, Project Engineering Instructions (PEI), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM), “Cost Wise Readiness” Initiatives) * Must have a working knowledge and understanding when examining parts and components for conformance to design specification to determine serviceability–serviceable, unserviceable – reparable, unserviceable – non-reparable from a logistical supply stand interpretation. * Prepares, fills out, retains, stores and maintains all required supply related documentation in support of material property accountability document registers, material/equipment hand receipts, supporting records and/or property transfer documentation for aircraft parts, inspection/hand tooling, hazardous materials, office equipment, cameras, accountable, durable and expendable supplies on hand or on requisition. * Must have hands on experience with Microsoft software and other related office products.
Experience & Education
* Shall have 4 years, within the last 6 years, specific experience in requisitioning, inventory control, materials management, or related property management functions. * Specialized training courses are desired. * Minimum of a High School diploma is required, while some college is preferred and/or Graduates of a military Supply/Logistical school preferred. * Must have a valid drivers’ license and be eligible to qualify for and able to maintain a secret level clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* May work in aircraft maintenance hangar or outside. * May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure. * May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft. * May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft. * Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day. * Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands. * Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders. * May be required to lift up to 30 pounds. * May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
*Facilities / Maintenance / Repair
UNITED STATES-TEXAS-CORPUS CHRISTI
21 days 4 hours ago
applyProduction Controller DynCorp International LLC. - Corpus Christi, TX, United States
DynCorp International is a global government services provider in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy, and international development. We provide expertly conceived and professionally executed services to meet the complex demands of today's world. We have broad international expertise and over 60 years of experience working in remote, dangerous and austere environments. We integrate our many competencies to provide solutions that fit each customer and situation, and bring a culture of compliance, accountability, and relentless performance to each program and task.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Production Controller
Corpus Christi, TX
View More Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX:
- View More Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More Production Controller Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More Accounting Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More DynCorp International LLC. Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Production Controller Jobs in Texas
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More Accounting Jobs in Corpus Christi, TX
- More DynCorp International LLC. Jobs in Texas