Product ManagerCardinal Health - Newton, MA
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status que for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers, and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
The nH Integrate Product Manager will be responsible for connecting naviHealths platform to third-party vendors throughout the healthcare landscape, improving user efficiency and helping users make the right clinical and financial decisions at the right time. You will fill a critical role on our product management team where you will drive product design and deployment of product services for our clients. You will do so in an exciting environment driven by a desire to enable more efficient and effective care.
What you will be accountable for
- Work within a team of product managers and UX designers to gather requirements from customers, partners and internal stakeholders on assigned product areas.
- Manage your products roadmap and investment strategy collaborating with key stakeholders to gain alignment.
- Become a subject matter expert on care transitions and care coordination.
- Work collaborative within the agile scrum teams.
- Develop exceptional user stories that drive the team to build incrementally towards solutions that deliver tremendous value to our current and future customers.
- Collaborate across teams to provide transparency into upcoming releases driving both product and organizational readiness for new releases.
- Lead the discovery process through customer pilot and beta programs ensuring end user needs are met and there is continuous learning to drive our product innovation.
- Identify performance metrics and success criteria to create transparency and visibility into program success and/or improvement areas.
- Engage 3rd party vendors to understand system requirements, design technical integrations, and implement solutions.
- Be the voice of the product, educate and market to internal and external stakeholders to understand and speak comprehensively about the value of naviHealths integration capabilities.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- 4 years as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Inception to launch experience in the produce lifecycle of one or more healthcare IT solutions
- A basic knowledge of how software is developed and deployed in a SaaS environment
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to the details without getting lost in the weeds
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Confident and commanding presentation and meeting management skills that drive others to consensus
- Experience coordinating with third/external parties on both definition of business problems and development of the associated technical solutions
- Ability to use data to hone in and determine the highest-value projects to pursue
- Must be willing to work at the companys facility in either Nashville, TN or Newton, MA
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers - approx. 10% of the time
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
11 days 12 hours ago
applyProduct Manager Cardinal Health - Newton, MA, United States
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing (Peabody,MA)
- Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing (Revere,MA)
- Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing (Danvers,MA)
- Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing (Lynn,MA)
- Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing (Hingham,MA)
View More Jobs in Newton, MA:
- View More Jobs in Newton, MA
- More Product Manager Jobs in Newton, MA
- More Cardinal Health Jobs in Newton, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Product Manager Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Cardinal Health Jobs in Massachusetts