Product Manager IIThe M&T Bank - Buffalo, NY
M&T is looking a Payments Product Manager responsible for supporting the implementation of Real Time Payments at M&T. This includes the design, development, integration, implementation, and marketing of a Real Time Payments platform – a new Payments system being implemented in the US.
• Manage and/or support multiple aspects of a new Real Time Payments platform/product implementation. This includes but is not limited to the design and development of a Real Time Payments platform working closely with partners across the organization to drive an enterprise approach for Payments.
• Drive innovation in Payments working collaboratively across product teams and stakeholders groups driving strategic development and influencing the next generation of Payments services along a roadmap.
• Continuously monitor and assess the industry to understand market trends and identify the impact and opportunity for M&T. Review new developments in company markets, evaluating and recommending new services or new products, or the modification of existing services or products.
• Manage business requirements and work closely with technology partners to ensure design and integration meet business and enterprise goals.
• Ensure success in delivery across platforms and channels using agile development methodologies.
• Evaluate new product/services success; recommend changes in service or marketing strategy. Recommend product pricing, understanding the cost structure.
• Recommend product pricing and understand cost structure. Responsible for product financials, including revenue planning and product profitability.
• Ensure product complies with legal or regulatory requirements.
• Drive and/or support change management both internal teams and external customers – this includes working with other bank departments to develop effective programs to sell services/products.
• Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
• Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
• Complete other related duties as assigned.
• The position is responsible for managing multiple product lines or the services for a major market segment.
• The incumbent has extensive contact with other bank departments for the effective and profitable marketing of new products and the enhancement of existing products.
• The position is responsible for managing a staff depending upon the product and need.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ proven marketing, product management, financial, operations and/or project management experience, or in lieu of a degree a combined minimum of 9 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ proven marketing, product management, financial, operations and/or project management experience.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated financial analysis skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven leadership experience
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
• Master’s Degree
• Knowledge of software programs utilized by department
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance our career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
Mar 9, 2018, 5:13:37 PM
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Buffalo. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
19 days 5 hours ago
applyProduct Manager II The M&T Bank - Buffalo, NY, United States
Times like these call for a financial services partner that has stood the test of time. Established in 1856 as Manufacturers and Traders Bank, today we’re the M&T Bank Corporation, one of the 20 largest US headquartered commercial bank holding companies, with current assets of $97.1 billion (as of June 30, 2015) and more than 650 branches, account access at over 1,500 M&T Bank ATMs and more than 15,000 employees throughout New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, Delaware and Toronto, Canada (Deposits with M&T are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)).
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Production Supervisor
- HPE Authorized ISS Options Category Manager
- Client Administrator II
- Sys-Bus OptmzProc Mgr I/II/III/IV - 019031
- Mortgage Business Analyst II
View More Jobs in Buffalo, NY:
- View More Jobs in Buffalo, NY
- More Product Manager II Jobs in Buffalo, NY
- More The M&T Bank Jobs in Buffalo, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Product Manager II Jobs in New York
- More The M&T Bank Jobs in New York