Product Manager, Retail TechnologyComcast - Philadelphia, PA
Product Manager, Retail Technology
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As a Product Manager, Point of Sale Technology on the XFINITY Store team, you will lead the development and deployment of new software applications used by our frontline team every day. Your work will improve employee engagement and the customer experience. You will simplify workflows by consistently improving our applications based on feedback from users and our research teams as well as your own in-store observations.
In this role, a hybrid of business and technology expertise, you will collaborate with our divisions and technology partners by providing business requirements and user stories to help with development of new applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and external retail technology groups to define and execute an integrated strategy and roadmap for in-store technologies, ensuring that XFINITY Retail Store technology enables our future business strategies.
- Work with engineering, product and business stakeholders to design, implement, and integrate scalable and highly available solutions to support retail sales, service, and store operations.
- Establish feature set priorities, collaborate with business owners across functions, and partner with engineering and delivery
- Lead/facilitate design, brainstorming, and work sessions
- Lead software and hardware evaluations and selections to support business requirements.
- Continuously research new technologies, which can benefit the retail organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in digital product management, digital apps, ecommerce or customer experience definition ideally with a focus in customer-facing environments
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Math or Computer Science preferred
- 5 years related experience
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Previous experience implementing in-store technology, including fixed Point of Sales, Mobile Point of Sale, Inventory Management, and Workforce Management
- Experience with Application Security methodology and best practices.
About Comcast Retail
Comcast began opening retail stores under the XFINITY Store brand beginning in 2011. Today, there are over 250 stores open with plans to open hundreds more over the coming years. Staffed by over 4,000 highly-trained, knowledgeable experts, XFINITY stores offer the full portfolio of XFINITY products including video, voice, internet, and home security services. An exciting new line of XFINITY Mobile phones and related accessories are also now available in all XFINITY Stores.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
12 days 1 hour ago
applyProduct Manager, Retail Technology Comcast - Philadelphia, PA, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manager Retail Store
- Assistant Vice President Premier Relationship Manager
- T-Mobile Store Manager
Willow Grove, PA
- Project Manager, Retail Ethernet
Mount Laurel, NJ
- Manager, Retail Sourcing & Procurement
View More Jobs in Philadelphia, PA:
- View More Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Product Manager Retail Technology Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Retail Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Comcast Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Product Manager Retail Technology Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Retail Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Comcast Jobs in Pennsylvania