Product Development Manager-Financial Services IVFannie Mae - Washington, DC
Product Development Manager-Financial Services IV','52111','!*!THE COMPANYAre you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progressJOB INFORMATIONUtilize expertise in leading and performing assignments related to developing new products or improving existing products for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Interpret reports and other data and provide expertise to internal and external customers. Conduct research and determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May operate in a lead or supervisory role. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Maintain industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments.
Operate in a lead capacity during product development. Define scope, project management plans, and issues and risks. Manage timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
Test products. Ensure that products and product enhancements yield expected business results.
Manage lender and vendor implementations. Coordinate activities to deliver products to market.
Educate customers. Provide strategic product expertise and guidance on significant matters. Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, reference materials for internal and external audiences, and customer training.
Design and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
Provide ongoing marketing support to ensure competitiveness of existing products. Recommend enhancements.
May perform complex product development and management projects. Provide information to internal and/or external customers. ','!*!EDUCATION
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Experience with Fannie Mae tools, services and applications
• Working knowledge of the primary and secondary markets
• Mortgage origination technology knowledge
• Strong analytical skills for business process and technology assessment and opportunity
• Product implementation consulting skills; business optimization consulting preferred
• Demonstrated ability to educate, coach, and inform stakeholders on complex business issues and competencies
• Strong influencing skills and the ability to proactively engage with audiences at all levels, including senior level executives, to identify insights, best practices, and business opportunity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and customers.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products: PowerPoint, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio, Salesforce
EMPLOYMENT As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.','Associate','Associate','Business Development','DC-Washington','','Strategy, Insights&Mkting','Full-time','','Standard','','Regular','','No','No','3-Seasoned (over 7 years)','3-Seasoned (over 7 years)','Product Development Manager-Financial Services IV
8 days 15 hours ago
applyProduct Development Manager-Financial Services IV Fannie Mae - Washington, DC, United States
We serve the people who house America. We are a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Our financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. We listen to our customers and partners to understand their needs, putting them at the center of everything we do. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver innovative, smart solutions to help our customers succeed. We also help make possible the popular 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage, which provides homeowners with stable, predictable mortgage payments over the life of the loan. Our tools and resources help homebuyers, homeowners, and renters understand their housing options. - See more at: http://www.fanniemae.com/portal/about-fm/who-we-are.html#sthash.TXyFv9xs.dpuf
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Analyst Systems and Methods
- Senior Associate, Contracts and Procurement Services
- Federal Contract Manager
- Assistant Science Program Management
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View More Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Product Development Manager Financial Services IV Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Fannie Mae Jobs in Washington, DC
View More Jobs in District of Columbia:
- View More Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Product Development Manager Financial Services IV Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Fannie Mae Jobs in District of Columbia